The People you meet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cherryjohn

Was travelling around Iceland recently and on our bus trip we ran into Wayne from Pittsworth Qld. He is a very passionate Raiders supporter as I am a Sea Eagles supporter. We traded many stories about our clubs all good natured. I have a mate who is a Parra fan and he’s no fun to be around Game day.!! Safe travels everybody.

Attachments

• 74287EEB-85F8-40A0-A01F-8389F2262E3B.jpeg
    74287EEB-85F8-40A0-A01F-8389F2262E3B.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 51
Was travelling around Iceland recently and on our bus trip we ran into Wayne from Pittsworth Qld. He is a very passionate Raiders supporter as I am a Sea Eagles supporter. We traded many stories about our clubs all good natured. I have a mate who is a Parra fan and he’s no fun to be around Game day.!! Safe travels everybody.
Good stuff.

Was that photo taken outside Bruce Stadium on a brisk winter’s day?!

I was standing in a queue to get into Cardiff castle (Wales) wearing a manly tracksuit jacket. Bloke behind me taps me on the shoulder & asked where I got the jacket. I said Manly outlet at Brooky. Turns out he was Frenches Forrest.

Interesting. I live in the east and I’ve never seen anyone in a Roosters cap. Apparently they don’t believe in caps around these parts.
or nicknames such as Cheese...not classy enough for Uncle Nick apparently according to Weirdler. Maybe Blue Cheese or my favourite Stinky Cheese! (Camem)Bert might offend the worms yokels.

Totally random but I saw a guy in Balmain today wearing a dolphins cap. So they have 1 supporter.

I thought that they sent losing grand final hats, 'fail teams merch', and t-shirts etc to less developed countries.

Maybe that is what's happened here.

Given my background I’ve seen Manly caps in all parts of the world, not sure which the most unusual one was but I did run into an Indian on the streets of Calcutta once , and went over to high five him and I think he thought I was going to knife him or something as he was totally **** scared ( even though I pointed to my cap which was the same ).

I can only conclude he stole the hat and had no ****ing idea who Manly were .

Given my background I’ve seen Manly caps in all parts of the world, not sure which the most unusual one was but I did run into an Indian on the streets of Calcutta once , and went over to high five him and I think he thought I was going to knife him or something as he was totally **** scared ( even though I pointed to my cap which was the same ).

I can only conclude he stole the hat and had no ****ing idea who Manly were .

You should hear what he says when he tells his mates his side of the story ...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2