The Penalties we don't get

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have we got a penalty for throwing the ball into the head of a player laying on the ground adjacent to the ruck ?? We need to work on that play, as I see the morons in pink got milked on that one again tonight by the Storm

Have we got a penalty for throwing the ball into the head of a player laying on the ground adjacent to the ruck ?? We need to work on that play, as I see the morons in pink got milked on that one again tonight by the Storm

we would not get the penalty, we are not wearing the correct jersey.

Robbie Farrah did it earlier in the year and no penalty despite one being given for the same thing less than 7 days from that event.

The ref said the player threw the ball down, just like tonight's penalty.

As i said, it's the penalties we don't get.

Melbourne pinged off side many times tonight yet last week nothing.

Just more inconsistency

Melbourne at home, Smith's 350th game and playing Manly. Was it ever going to be different?

Tonight's game.....on FTA, was a Cows home game. Have to be seen to be fair you know.....

Forget it. Not on the radar for Manly.

In tonight's Melbourne/NQld game the pass was meant to be going to a player who was at, say, 15 degrees behind the play the ball. The opposition player on the ground who the ball was passed into was at about 60 (or more) degrees behind the play the ball. In other words, the direction that the dummy half threw the ball was nowhere near the direction of their own player. This just shows that the referees lack the intelligence to see when they are being conned.

Sometimes it is so obvious that you just have to wonder what's going on. Are the referees really so dumb? Another example: twice in tonight's early game St Merge players went out of their way to deliberately put the ball down on the head of the South's player in the ruck, resulting in two penalties to them. Both times "blind Freddie" could see it was "milking" as they like to call it. But 100% guaranteed, if a Manly player does the same thing it will be called as a "bad play the ball" and a scrum to the opposition.

Last night watching the game i realized how much influence Smith, Gronk and Slater have over the refs . Slater getting the ****s after being hit and retaliates , nothing done , Smith always in the refs ear whinging and all the ref does is smirk and tap Cammy on the back , Smith taking a shot then turns and winks at the ref . Dce gets absolutely shat on and gets sent back to get his troops sorted . Warning warning warning.... I know the scummy bastards are fairly well disaplined , everything seems to go their bloody way.

Last night watching the game i realized how much influence Smith, Gronk and Slater have over the refs . Slater getting the ****s after being hit and retaliates , nothing done , Smith always in the refs ear whinging and all the ref does is smirk and tap Cammy on the back , Smith taking a shot then turns and winks at the ref . Dce gets absolutely shat on and gets sent back to get his troops sorted . Warning warning warning.... I know the scummy bastards are fairly well disaplined , everything seems to go their bloody way.
*disciplined

the penalties we don't get.... when teams are breaking the rules playing against us.

the penalties the nrl want us to get...

points deductions and fines over trumped up charges.

Melbourne pinged off side many times tonight yet last week nothing.

Just more inconsistency

sCam was complaining about it...saying that they haven't been doing anything different all season so maybe a directive came through to crack down on it.

Now sCam is upset.... free ride for the storm!

Nothing new. There are always favoured lots.

What about the 1983 grand final? Eels were allowed offside all day & got all the penalties. Manly got so crowded out & frustrated they imploded.

In the major semi a fortnight earlier Manly's backs cleaned up the Eels. Manly got heaps of penalties for Eels offside

But Jack Gibson started whining in the media all week leading up to the grand final.

Same referee but totally different rules apparently.

Said this a few times Kasiano gets praised for his quick play the balls 90% of the time he rolls it between his legs and his foot goes nowhere near the ball , a penalty once upon a time not any more.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4