The Ox is injured, who would replace him?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Many reports say the The Ox has a Hip injury. He may end up playing against the Panthers. But if he didn't how would this effect these positions.

6,7 and 9.

my pick

6 Burns
7 Monas
9 Dunley and Ballin

I can't comment on Ballin because I've never seen him. Whast about Glen Stewart as backup hooker? You guys could probably tell me more about Ballin though, ie as in if he's good enough.

Stewart is an interesting option. I wouldn't go for it.

Ballin is Ok and I guess he would deserve at least one go at 9 if it came up.

I think they would put up Witt but I want to see Ballin get a run at some stage.

Throw Groom in at half and leave the others as is. Assuming it is only one game it wouldnt hurt him.

Sometimes that tactic works a treat. Never know, he could explode onto the scene, and bam, our next big thing.

IF that happenned, what would we do when Orford came back?

Byso - Witt would be half back, Monas hooker and Burns 5/8
scary stuff

i think for one game i would go for monas specially with groper gower out
its a case of the devil u know vs the devil u dont.

Also in saying that monas is a confidence player and his confidence atm would be sky high.

[quote author=clontaago]
Throw Groom in at half and leave the others as is. Assuming it is only one game it wouldnt hurt him.

Sometimes that tactic works a treat. Never know, he could explode onto the scene, and bam, our next big thing.

IF that happenned, what would we do when Orford came back?
[/quote]

Put him straight back to Flegg.

Ask Sam Murphy about one game against the Warriors in 2003 :blaugh: He'll tell you it can hurt.

[quote author=clontaago]

Ask Sam Murphy about one game against the Warriors in 2003 :blaugh: He'll tell you it can hurt.
[/quote]I was at that game. Absolute shocker. Curtains on a great and memorable career. He couldn't carry the weight of his forum sponsor probably!!! :naughty:
:naughty:

[quote author=SilentBob]
[quote author=clontaago]

[/quote]I was at that game. Absolute shocker. Curtains on a great and memorable career. He couldn't carry the weight of his forum sponsor probably!!! :naughty:
:naughty:
[/quote]
you a bad bad man

Sam Murphy wasnt a fullbacks arsehole!! Groom is different IMO. And we have a lot better side these days for support

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4