The one game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Look after the week we have had as a club well done to the 17 tonight never gave up and actually with a bit of luck could of won tonight.

I have said this in the post game thread but I really don't care now much for the rest of the season apart from next Friday night against the scum eels.

After how we were robbed and how cocky the eels were beating us with 18 men on its team ( cummins) I want us to F$$k over there season.

I have for months now put this game in my diary.

I have not been all season to brookvale oval and a home game due to a number of reasons but was always going to not miss this match.

The 7 return for dont know how they will be received but I hate the eels so much more surely the boys want revenge.

They are a joke / favoured of a club I hate them to bits and want nothing more than to destroy there season.

Last edited:
Our season isn’t over. We have Eels (who have a very tough run home), Titans, Sharks, Raiders and Bulldogs.

If we win 5 in a row we are on 30 points and in the 8. The game against the Raiders will decide our fate. It’s basically finals footy from here.

Even Roosters and South’s have tough games, Storm have tough games. The bottom 4 isn’t guaranteed for anyone just yet. You have covid, injures and suspensions as well for all teams to consider.

Look after the week we have had as a club well done to the 17 tonight never gave up and actually with a bit of luck could of won tonight.

I have said this in the post game thread but I really don't care now much for the rest of the season apart from next Friday night against the scum eels.

After how we were robbed and how cocky the eels were beating us with 18 men on its team ( cummins) I want us to F$$k over there season.

I have not been all season due to a number of reasons but was always going to not this match.

The 7 return for dont know how they will be received but I hate the eels so much more surely the boys want revenge.

They are a joke of a club I hate them to bits and want nothing more than to destroy there season.
I wish I could upvote this twice

Crazy to see how well we played against the knights then half the team got covid and the the jersey scandal.

We are a top 8 team. I’ve never seen so much go against us as this season:

Injuries to Tom again
Constantly on the back of penalty counts
Rainbow jersey scandals
Send offs - against souths and eels
Being robbed in that parra game
Flukey cowboys win in the last 8 mins with some help from the refs.
Losing half the team to covid against dragons

A lot or the above is our own doing however just amazing that all these things keep happening and have cost us 5-6 games. We could be top 4 easily.

I have not been all season to brookvale oval and a home game due to a number of reasons but was always going to not miss this match.

They are a joke / favoured of a club I hate them to bits and want nothing more than to destroy there season.
Yep, that right there.

I suspect we are going to put an absolute hurting onto the sqEels and with any luck expose their idiot pretensions yet again. Whoever our 17 are, guaranteed they are going to be insanely eager to rip in, do a lot of damage, and demonstrate team unity. I think a few players are going to be in a mood to make someone Pay, and it is going to be the vile sqEels.

Hopefully all 7 return and they owe it to their team mates to show up and put in a clinic performance. Every hitup, tackle and run needs to make a statement. Nothing short of a flogging will do to show that the worms are nothing but pretenders.
Let's put all the crap last week behind and make these 7 "the magnificent Seven" 🦅

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4