The OFFICIAL farewell thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Dean Whare: You gave us great utility value, and always gave your all mate. You'll do really well at Penrith. Thanks for the memories buddy.

Michael Oldfield: When given opportunities, you always gave your all. Good luck at the chooks. I'll always remember your try against The Sharks on the bell to win it for us.

Tony Williams: Rocks and diamonds, but man, when you were good, you were very, very good. A real shame you couldn't remain on The Beaches bro.

Daniel Harrison: I was always one of your biggest fans. I thought you were fantastic, and I think you have a fantastic career ahead mate. You'll kill is at Parramatta

Darcy Lussick: If you continue this improvement, you'll be a great player. Loved our twitter banter. Loved the rucus at Brooky with The Storm boys. Wish you remained at Brooky.

Brent Kite: Don't know if this is appropriate, and hope you remain, but if you don't - class. Just class both on and off the park. A real credit to our team. You were one of the originals in the "turn Manly around" crew. Never forget those good old BK1 and BK2 days.

Josh Drinkwater: Only seen you a few times, but you looked to have the goods. Hope you have a great time at The Dragons mate.

Good post Ryan, agree with all you said.

Sad to lose these guys, spent many days & nights watching them all go around for Manly. Would have loved to see them all remain on the beaches but this is just the way it goes.

Best wishes for the future, lads.

Thanks for the memories boys!

Would be a shame to see Kitey go out on tonight's performance but footy is cruel sometimes.

The mayan calendar represents an end of a timed era on 21/12/12.

At no stage does it, nor have the mayans ever represented that that particular date is the end of the world.

Sorry bones you have to retract your like and be, retract your comment or mods will be alerted.

PS - please do it before 21/12/12...like you know...just in case

globaleagle said:
The mayan calendar represents an end of a timed era on 21/12/12.

At no stage does it, nor have the mayans ever represented that that particular date is the end of the world.

Sorry bones you have to retract your like and be, retract your comment or mods will be alerted.

PS - please do it before 21/12/12...like you know...just in case

The Mayan Calendar didn't count leap years.
So infact the end of the world should have happened a few years ago.

Bugger 21st December

That's the day I plan to close the office and have a break for Xmas.....you mean to say I could close it the day before and go out for lunch knowing it was going to be my last meal???

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bugger 21st December

That's the day I plan to close the office and have a break for Xmas.....you mean to say I could close it the day before and go out for lunch knowing it was going to be my last meal???

Mate, head on down to the brekky creek and live it up!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bugger 21st December

Mark maybe you should check with the club about the use of the term "bugger".

You seem to be using it a fair bit today.

Whoops, didn't realise I was buggering the system!!

By the way the Rib Eye on the Bone at the Brekky Creek is to die for!!

Mark from Brisbane said:

Oh I know!

I have many fond/hazy memories from the creek.

Actually, I went through a stage of going to the little 'coffee' house on the side and ordering a steak roll.

It was made with the same delicious steak, on a bread roll with coleslaw and chips.

$6.50!!!!

Then they cottoned on to it and put the price up!

Man.... now I'm home/food/sick.

Officially.

Mark from Brisbane said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RfAYnCxkK0

Australia? Are you still there? It's the 21/12/12!!!!

Or have the Mayans got ya?

Do I still have to pay off my credit cards or can I go wild in the 18 or so hours we are behind you guys?

Hello?

HELLOOOOOOO!!!?????

edit: Actually, I have an image of a whole bunch of unhappy Mayans standing around looking at their calendar.

One of the says: "Damn, we gotta buy a new one of these already??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2