The NRL Finals Series - 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee the gap between the top sides and our Man team is wide. We do so many settlers. Just watching the speed that the riff just do everything. They just seem to be getting quicker and quicker. Then think of how fast we'd do it.

Turbo the poor fellow is just one mere human. 16 other players and so many structures that just need to keep improving. And then some.

Gee the gap between the top sides and our Man team is wide. We do so many settlers. Just watching the speed that the riff just do everything. They just seem to be getting quicker and quicker. Then think of how fast we'd do it.

Turbo the poor fellow is just one mere human. 16 other players and so many structures that just need to keep improving. And then some.
just be happy to get to the 8 tbh, top 4 over the moon..

Bloody hell feel sorry for Christian Welch sitting beside bellyache at the presser - poor bastard must have lost a demented game of rock, scissor, paper…

Since the inception of the NRL this is the worst era where the calibre of teams that can will the premiership is down to only 1 in recent years. The competition is getting very bad and predictable and hopefully soon it can balance up again with more genuine premiership teams each season.

Since the inception of the NRL this is the worst era where the calibre of teams that can will the premiership is down to only 1 in recent years. The competition is getting very bad and predictable and hopefully soon it can balance up again with more genuine premiership teams each season.
I just think you have 1 club that is genuinely exceptional atm.

I think this year has been more competitive than most before it.

So I dont think the competition is bad. Just one club is good.

Up to other clubs to lift their game

I
I know its petty and silly, but Fox do a 2-3 montage of teams celebrating GF wins from the early 90s to now.

Not one Image of Manly bar the Darren Albert try.

There was Tigers and Cowboys, Raiders and Knights, Panthers, Roosters, Storm, Bulldogs. There were the Broncos, Dragons they even threw the Warriors in who havent wone one...Sharks made it. Souths of course.

Ridiculous
They often do that ...... **** 'em

Whats the point NRL having a salary cap, albeit a loose salary cap, to even out the talent in the teams, when the NRL have onfield rules and a style of refereeing that just produces lopsided contests anyway.

Storm got fatigued and played terrible, but is there any reasons Panfas in the fisrt 25 minutes got all those penalties and six agains, when no one but the referee and the Panfas could even see any penalty or six again.

The lopsided score tells you the referee didn't need to do anything but just let the teams play and Penrith probably win. But at least the game might have been a contest.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8