The not so big screen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
What a pity one-third of the screen at Brookie Oval is taken up permanently with a gambling ad.
Brookvale Oval.JPG

Agree and I noticed it on the night as well - after waiting this long for it to be installed, how disapointing. If they want to advertise that much, put a neon sign in next to it or similar.

I'm wondering who paid for it. presumably Lottoland. So what happens when their sponsorship runs out? Does the screen become the property of the Council?
I'm a realist to know that you need sponsorship, but having the great green Lottoland sign on the board permanently is wrong. The screen is there to show replays or action from the match, yet 33% of its effectiveness is blocked. Have the Lottoland sign there during breaks in play and at half time and full time only.

I'm wondering who paid for it. presumably Lottoland. So what happens when their sponsorship runs out? Does the screen become the property of the Council?
I'm a realist to know that you need sponsorship, but having the great green Lottoland sign on the board permanently is wrong. The screen is there to show replays or action from the match, yet 33% of its effectiveness is blocked. Have the Lottoland sign there during breaks in play and at half time and full time only.
Wasn't it paid for with government funding?

What a pity one-third of the screen at Brookie Oval is taken up permanently with a gambling ad.View attachment 8935
Why the hell is it even on there in the first place? They don't need it on the big screen. Going by that picture alone, they have enough of their advertising already along the fence-line without having to force it on us more by taking up screen space.

I noticed in the photo that we are in our normal positions
True. That is the reserve grade when Easts score, again. As I pointed out in another post, we lost all three matches yet scored the same number of tries in each match. Goal-kicking and penalties beat us. If nothing else we are consistent throughout the grades.

Agreed. Makes me wonder if whatever is sending the signal to it can only do the older aspect ration of the old screen. Wouldn't surprise me if they neglected to update this haha.

Send an email to David Livanes who is the GM of marketing and events. Wont let me post his email. but if you send it to the reception email it is passed on.
I emailed to advise them of the poor PA system on the hill and he replied almost immediate advising they had been notified and were trying to rectify it for the game this weekend.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6