The next month will determine our season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Starting this week we have 3 games away to Souths, the Cowboys and Broncos, all of which will be tough; interspersed with a home game against Melbourne.

We could be every chance of wining none or one of these the way we have been going!

I reckon we would need to win at least 3 of these four games to be a contender, which is a tough ask.

We can beat Souths and the Cowboys away.

Broncos at Suncorp is a tough ask. They're playing good footy.

Melbourne aren't travelling that well either. They're chopping and changing their structure a lot - the game at Brookie will be one of their first with Finch at five-eighth. Will he be a helper or a hinderer? Who knows.

I'd be satisfied with 2 from four.

2 from 4 minimum. Need to snag one of the others. Brisbane are overrated imo, and Melbourne are struggling. If we get anywhere near top form we'll win them all. That said, we are nowhere near top form atm obviously.

Volley link said:
If we get anywhere near top form we'll win them all. That said, we are nowhere near top form atm obviously.

Playing the way we did last year, we'd towel all four of them up and put big scores on Melbourne and the Cowboys. But we're the most out of whack team in the comp (Tigers come close, but they have the added problem of lacking the talent that we have).

Hopefully Snake's return is the catalyst to our return to form. Perhaps he has reminded the boys that we are, in fact, winners.

Volley link said:
2 from 4 minimum. Need to snag one of the others. Brisbane are overrated imo, and Melbourne are struggling. If we get anywhere near top form we'll win them all. That said, we are nowhere near top form atm obviously.

Agree with you there the broncos forwards were pretty soft against the rooters. And Melbourne are struggling too.I also forget about the turnstyle defense of the cowboys. I reckon if we play as well as we all now that the mighty sea eagles can play should be able to get 3 from 4 minimum

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6