The next big things - Blues in waiting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Date November 18, 2012

Mitchell Cornish, Jack Wighton (Canberra); Adam Elliott, Danny Fualolo, David Klemmer, Leilani Latu, David Minute, Ryan Wilson (Canterbury); Jake Goodwin, Michael Lichaa, Josh Rainbow, Jake Walsh (Cronulla); Luke Bartley, Jacob Gagan, Fabian Goodall, Clinton Gutherson, Jake Trbojevic (Manly); Dean Britt, Richard Kennar (Melbourne); Adam Clydsdale, Jackson Hill, Jake Lawrence, Pat Mata'Utia, Ben Roose, Tom Rouse, Michael Steele, Kurt Warden (Newcastle); Frazer Masinamua, Ryan Matterson, Chad McGill, Kelepi Tanginoa, Vai Toutai, James Tuitahi (Parramatta); Nathan Aubusson, Bryce Cartwright, Toby Evans, Zac Mackay, James Roberts (Penrith); Aaron Gray, Jackson Garlick, Tyrone Phillips (South Sydney); Andrew Chard, Sam Coster, Shannon Crook, Evander Cummins, Craig Garvey, Jacob Neil, Charly Runciman (St George Illawarra); Samisi Langi, Clarrie Moore (Roosters), Luke Brooks, Kyle Lovett, Mitchell Moses, David Nofoaluma, Brendan Santi, Curtis Sironen (Tigers)

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/the-next-big-things--blues-in-waiting-20121117-29iwr.html#ixzz2CZPSWz98

Some top talent in there. Heard from an insider the other day that Jake is expected to go all the way to superstar status! When he stepped up from Ball he was given a starting spot, no questions asked!

Hope this list doesn't end up being the Aaron Groom/Jamie Buhrer/John Sutton hall of fame :s

Time for Jamie to step up to the hype. It's been going for awhile but thgen Sutton's been going for 10 years.

Time for Jamie to step up to the hype. It's been going for awhile but then Sutton's been going for 10 years. :D

You're a maggot Darren. Did Sutton play origin in his 2nd year of NRL?

The usual senseless dribble from you.

I somewhat agree with you Darren but your sly delivery was **** house! People have got JB in the starting side this year but i don't see it frankly.

Can anyone shed some info on Luke Bartley?

As usual MWSE is totally devoid on any info about him http://www.seaeagles.com.au/playerprofiledisplay/Sea%20Eagles-NYC/Luke%20Bartley/6258

I think some are a bit harsh on JB here, he wasn't used in 2012 as he was successfully in 2011...too much dummy half work given to him in 2012.

i think we need Ballin for 80, and when needed for a few games, bring in Liam or the new guy (Lawton) on the bench to give ballin a rest.

Buhrer is a back rower, plain and simple. And a gun one at that.

Great to see everyone is still personally insulting everyone for their opinions still.

Also, I am God smacked about how solid our roster is looking 1 through, well, 30 odd now !! I cannot fault any player. Not one.

Jeez we are looking strong - as usual.

When I first started supporting our club, in the Gary Winter, Dragan Durdavic days, I struggled to make yarts. Today, I still have that problem, but for very different reasons depth wise.

Daz, in my opinion, you may very well be eating crud about Buhrer mate. Took Glenn Stewart around 50 games to ripen so to speak, and Jamie has all the skills, utility value and class to be that type of player and more imo.

This is most certainly one of the strongest and machine like clubs culture wise. We are very lucky to support our Eagles. Players WANT to play for us. We have been in the finals years upon years.

Enjoy this time guys.

Imagine being an Eels fan.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8