the newest little manly fan!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
I would like to announce the birth of my first child and the newest manly fan!
Little Anna was born on wednesday 19th july, weighing in at 8 pounds even, both mum and bub are doing well and are back home. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Well done to all.... found out last week my wife is expecting as well..... what's going on.....must have been some party!

Congrats Bryant for PM!!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 100th post!! :yeah: :yeah:

Well done. My eldest was born in1987 and was very quickly put into Maroon and White. She still wears it and of course it was a premiership year.

Being a parent for the first time is even better than a come from behind Manly win, but only just. ;) :yeah:

Congratulations champ, chldbirth is as common as oxygen but it's always an awesome occasion. July is a stellar month to be born in as well.

I am going "Jatz" over this great news.

Hey,,,,,,,dont worry about that deformed, screwed up, twisted, lifeless bit of meat, that looks like a bit of chop gristle connected to your kids belly button.

Its just the remains of the umbilical cord so dont got trying to rip it off with a pair of BBQ tongs.

I made that mistake ! ;)

Congrats Byrant 4PM, nothing like expanding our supporter base. Please to hear everything went well

thanks all for all the best wishes, and congrats and good luck to all the other expecting dad's out there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2