Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The New York Sea Eagles ...

NYEagle

OK and BOZO let's team up I want those birds on the hats!

NYEagle

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Ha...you lost me at "according to Ritchie"
As a source he isn’t “ Mr Reliable” by I think they are all full of ****.

They just write everything they read on InstaTwitFace from some random with 5 followers and take it as the gospel truth.

lsz

Staff member
2019 Tipping Competitor
As a source he isn’t “ Mr Reliable” by I think they are all full of ****.

They just write everything they read on InstaTwitFace from some random with 5 followers and take it as the gospel truth.
It is amazing. I like to think how long I would last in my job with their strike rate

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
It is amazing. I like to think how long I would last in my job with their strike rate
I can’t think of a sport where there’s such utter bull**** written by all of them.

Mind you I don’t follow that many sports but there’s at least some credibility in some of the others.

lsz

Staff member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I can’t think of a sport where there’s such utter bull**** written by all of them.

Mind you I don’t follow that many sports but there’s at least some credibility in some of the others.
It is the same for football (and almost any code where there is a pool of agents who profit / "journo's" who are incentivised to drive traffic to websites etc)

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
It is the same for football (and almost any code where there is a pool of agents who profit / "journo's" who are incentivised to drive traffic to websites etc)
Yep,it’s largely “ click bait” as they call it today.

I’m a keen cricket fan as well and I can see this starting to happen a bit now that Foxtel has the cricket and competes with Chan 7 for viewers / subscribers.

Doesn’t happen with the A-League that much.

lsz

Staff member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Yep,it’s largely “ click bait” as they call it today.

I’m a keen cricket fan as well and I can see this starting to happen a bit now that Foxtel has the cricket and competes with Chan 7 for viewers / subscribers.

Doesn’t happen with the A-League that much.
No interest!

The Who

Premium Member
Rugby League has been getting more Americanised year-by-year. We've now got touchdowns, good D, red zones, playbooks . . .
Won't be long before our wingers are called 'receivers' and players will be allowed to pass forward.
Sorry, my mistake, Easts' players have been allowed to do this since 2013 haven't they?

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Rugby League has been getting more Americanised year-by-year. We've now got touchdowns, good D, red zones, playbooks . . .
Won't be long before our wingers are called 'receivers' and players will be allowed to pass forward.
Sorry, my mistake, Easts' players have been allowed to do this since 2013 haven't they?
Clever too!!!

Top Bottom