The New York Sea Eagles ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ha...you lost me at "according to Ritchie"

As a source he isn’t “ Mr Reliable” by I think they are all full of ****.

They just write everything they read on InstaTwitFace from some random with 5 followers and take it as the gospel truth.

As a source he isn’t “ Mr Reliable” by I think they are all full of ****.

They just write everything they read on InstaTwitFace from some random with 5 followers and take it as the gospel truth.

It is amazing. I like to think how long I would last in my job with their strike rate

It is amazing. I like to think how long I would last in my job with their strike rate

I can’t think of a sport where there’s such utter bull**** written by all of them.

Mind you I don’t follow that many sports but there’s at least some credibility in some of the others.

I can’t think of a sport where there’s such utter bull**** written by all of them.

Mind you I don’t follow that many sports but there’s at least some credibility in some of the others.

It is the same for football (and almost any code where there is a pool of agents who profit / "journo's" who are incentivised to drive traffic to websites etc)

It is the same for football (and almost any code where there is a pool of agents who profit / "journo's" who are incentivised to drive traffic to websites etc)

Yep,it’s largely “ click bait” as they call it today.

I’m a keen cricket fan as well and I can see this starting to happen a bit now that Foxtel has the cricket and competes with Chan 7 for viewers / subscribers.

Doesn’t happen with the A-League that much.

Yep,it’s largely “ click bait” as they call it today.

I’m a keen cricket fan as well and I can see this starting to happen a bit now that Foxtel has the cricket and competes with Chan 7 for viewers / subscribers.

Doesn’t happen with the A-League that much.

No interest!

Rugby League has been getting more Americanised year-by-year. We've now got touchdowns, good D, red zones, playbooks . . .
Won't be long before our wingers are called 'receivers' and players will be allowed to pass forward.
Sorry, my mistake, Easts' players have been allowed to do this since 2013 haven't they?

Rugby League has been getting more Americanised year-by-year. We've now got touchdowns, good D, red zones, playbooks . . .
Won't be long before our wingers are called 'receivers' and players will be allowed to pass forward.
Sorry, my mistake, Easts' players have been allowed to do this since 2013 haven't they?

Clever too!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4