The new Jersey Flegg Coach for 2006 will be:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Hill to join
Eagles staff
RETIRING king of the sprays,
Terry Hill, will be added to Manly's
coaching staff next season
as Jersey Flegg coach and an
assistant to Des Hasler.
Geoff Toovey's efforts to get the
Eagles' Premier League side into
the finals have been applauded
and Hill's playing experience and
relationships with the players is
considered a valuable support for
Hasler.

That's interesting, but Tezza doesn't strike me as a student of the game. Passionate yes, but I'm not sure about his tactical abilities. Anyway time will tell, good luck to him. Imagine his half time sprays if they are behind on the scoreboard

Tezza's is a ledgend so i am sure the flegg guys will apreciate having him as their coach.

As far as his technical talents go only time will tell. I would suggest that there might be a bit of pressure on him to perform as he has given huge sprays to some of his previous coaches such as Sharp and Lamb about their coaching abilities.

Still he has been coached by some of the best in the business and surely he must have remembered something they taught him.

It will be intersting to see if Bozo ends up helping him out at some stage seeing that they are great mates and father-in-law to be.

I'm told he's a porr off-field influence.

Putting this bloke in charge of impressionable youngsters is a little like putting the fox in the hen house.

Not a good move IMHO.

All we need now is Bozo overseeing it all as "High Performance Manager" or whatever title you want to give him. Bozo with 3 of his greatest students would be mouth watering for the "jobs for the boys" crew.

Hill should have a decent side to work with if the SG Ball guys step up. Hope he doesn't **** it up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4