The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha yeah Moz posted it.....and I just discovered that if you click on the three dots between the page numbers you can enter the page you want to go to (everybody but me probably knew that already)

I'm not so sure everyone knows....people still discuss things in the non discussion signings thread so....lol

I mean I found it by searching "this thread" for posts by "globaleagle" that contains the words "smoko"

"so" there...

lol...cough

I find that hard, but not impossible to believe!
No, unbelievably it's true...
The Banana Splits' bubblegum pop rock and roll was provided by studio professionals, including Joey Levine ("I Enjoy Being a Boy", "It's a Good Day for a Parade"); Al Kooper ("You're the Lovin' End"); Barry White ("Doin' the Banana Split"); Gene Pitney ("Two Ton Tessie") and Jimmy Radcliffe, who provided his songs ("I'm Gonna Find a Cave", "Soul", "Don't Go Away Go-Go Girl", "Adam Had 'Em" and "The Show Must Go On") but did not contribute vocals to Splits recordings.
The music director was music publisher Aaron Schroeder, while production duties were mainly handled by David Mook. When a heavier R&B vocal was needed, the music producers usually turned to singer Ricky Lancelotti, who was billed in the show credits under his stage name Rick Lancelot. Lancelotti went on to record several songs with Frank Zappa. In 1968, The Banana Splits released an album on Decca Records titled We're the Banana Splits.

No, unbelievably it's true...
The Banana Splits' bubblegum pop rock and roll was provided by studio professionals, including Joey Levine ("I Enjoy Being a Boy", "It's a Good Day for a Parade"); Al Kooper ("You're the Lovin' End"); Barry White ("Doin' the Banana Split"); Gene Pitney ("Two Ton Tessie") and Jimmy Radcliffe, who provided his songs ("I'm Gonna Find a Cave", "Soul", "Don't Go Away Go-Go Girl", "Adam Had 'Em" and "The Show Must Go On") but did not contribute vocals to Splits recordings.
The music director was music publisher Aaron Schroeder, while production duties were mainly handled by David Mook. When a heavier R&B vocal was needed, the music producers usually turned to singer Ricky Lancelotti, who was billed in the show credits under his stage name Rick Lancelot. Lancelotti went on to record several songs with Frank Zappa. In 1968, The Banana Splits released an album on Decca Records titled We're the Banana Splits.

Well that's bloody brilliant!

It's also why I said hard, but not impossible - as with you and your infinite music knowledge...

I mean....

like...

wow...

I'll see myself out.

But I'll leave you with the truth bomb about Canada burning down the white house (in song)

It won't be to everyone's tastes, but to recognise the inspiration behind my new avatar, I give you 'Smoko' by The Chats.

My dog got up at 5am this morning (damn her)

Decided to go for an early walk.

I had this song stuck in my head!

But the only words I knew were "I'm on smoko, so leave me alone!!!"

90 mins of that...argh!

Also...for some reason it makes me laugh when the lady is in trouble, swimming, and the guy checks his watch...but he isn't even wearing one. I dunno why ... leave me alone!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8