The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How does it feel..

Okay, I'm up to Page 5 on my quest (less than 3% through). It's been interesting so far, but still a very, very, very long way to go. There have been many, many Likes and a couple of Dislikes.

I thought for a bit of a retro blast, I will draw everyone's attention to this gem posted almost 5 years ago. Honestly, it was a Dislike.

Moondog - I look forward to meeting you one day and having a few beers with you. I have already formed a picture of you in my head based on your choice of music. It's not a bad picture. You remind me of a mate of mine in the UK.

Okay, I'm up to Page 5 on my quest (less than 3% through). It's been interesting so far, but still a very, very, very long way to go. There have been many, many Likes and a couple of Dislikes.

I thought for a bit of a retro blast, I will draw everyone's attention to this gem posted almost 5 years ago. Honestly, it was a Dislike.

Moondog - I look forward to meeting you one day and having a few beers with you. I have already formed a picture of you in my head based on your choice of music. It's not a bad picture. You remind me of a mate of mine in the UK.

He used to have his actual pic as his avatar... unless he's turned into a red headed crazy pants! (entirely possible)

People tell me I look like Marilyn Monroe....well not real people, just the voices in my head....

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8