The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:rofl:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zombie by Bad Wolves was/is excellent.

No taste, I swear.

Also, did you know that Dolores was supposed to sing on the bad zombies cover on the day she passed?

There's not a bad cover of that Africa song (toto) done by weezer

I know very well that she was! I love the cranberries. What I don't know is why?? Surely she wasn't that hard up for cash. That version by the bad wolves was/is crap!

I'll take the original all day every day!! Long live Dolores and the Cranberries!!!!

And......I agree it is bad zombie....but the band is bad wolves...not bad zombies. LOL!!! :rofl:

I know very well that she was! I love the cranberries. What I don't know is why?? Surely she wasn't that hard up for cash. That version by the bad wolves was/is crap!

I'll take the original all day every day!! Long live Dolores and the Cranberries!!!!

And......I agree it is bad zombie....but the band is bad wolves...not bad zombies. LOL!!! :rofl:

lol. In the light of day I must admit...I had had a few when I typed that.

Benji Tod...singing about the life of a drug addict..which he is/was/is. A song he wrote in regards to himself.

Although I always found the album cover a little disturbing...I love this song! Sorry...not the best version sound wise...but great guitar and drum work....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8