The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Trainspotting songs...

In a previous life I worked at a placed that sold cd's and cassettes and I had just recieved my special order of the born slippy song. I liked it, ordered it and was just about to take it home when a guy came in and went:

I just heard a song I liked, dunno the name of it but at one point it goes:

n-----! n-----! n-----! like just talking in a shop with the typical loud farmers voice.

I quickly went woah woah woah, steady on, you cant yell that out and I think you mean "Lager lager lager" - then played him the cd and he said yeah that's the one. I'll take it.

I said...ok, I just got it in for me but here you go.

He paid for it and left without even saying thanks.

**** retail!

In a previous life I worked at a placed that sold cd's and cassettes and I had just recieved my special order of the born slippy song. I liked it, ordered it and was just about to take it home when a guy came in and went:

I just heard a song I liked, dunno the name of it but at one point it goes:

n-----! n-----! n-----! like just talking in a shop with the typical loud farmers voice.

I quickly went woah woah woah, steady on, you cant yell that out and I think you mean "Lager lager lager" - then played him the cd and he said yeah that's the one. I'll take it.

I said...ok, I just got it in for me but here you go.

He paid for it and left without even saying thanks.

**** retail!

That was you??!!! WOW! What a small world. I would have thanked you but when you corrected me, that girl in the red tracksuit standing by the urban/rap section rolled her eyes at me and shook her head like I was some kind of a hick. I got embarrassed and took off.

Plus, it wasn't even really me then, but it's me now and I'm half pissed and have little to do until kick off, which is in about half an hour or so. Spending a couple of minutes existing in your past was entertaining for a bit. Thanks mate!!

And thank you Stephen Hawking for your multiple universe theory!

DRINK!!!

Can the 4 or 5 of us that check in here say her name?

Before SIA graced us with her voice, there was "Florence" and her Machine (actually Machine was her bestie from memory).

And she can do that voice live (check out 2:40 into the song) - ****ing brilliant.

If only Sia and Florence would do something together - with Adele on backing vocals lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10