The Messiah to Manly, the deal exposed!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Manly has managed to secure the services of the Messiah in 2006.

We have managed to see the contract deal struck up for Messiah (Orford), because of his high price conditions have been placed.

1. Must parade to manly surf once per week to show the masses that the messiah truly can walk on water.
2. Must feed the masses at brookvale oval with one loaf of bread.
3. Must convert water to wine (Jim Beam would be preferred).
4. Must heal all manly players from injuring during play, waiting till after the game won’t be tolerated.
5. Must win every game of football one loss will not be tolerated.
6. Must accept the blame for loss as everyone knows the halfback is always at fault.

We wish the Messiah luck........p.s. Never mind getting bagged, as long as Messiahan is here the Messiah is safe.

For a minute there I thought we had something to celebrate.

The only condition I'd put on him is that he wins us the big games and doesn't run around in concentric circles whilst floating the ball over the sideline or four metres behind the ball runners.

someone give that dog a bone WOOF!

what would the touchies do ?

they have been used to getting so much ball over the last couple of years! 8D

You got the wrong scapegoat that’s Mullane you speak of :)

I saw a beauty at parra stadium in the PL game!

The touchies could give King's tired legs a massage after he's made his 5 minute contribution.

The touchies could give King's tired legs a massage after he's made his 5 minute contribution.

nah let the docs do it after they stretcher him off from exhaustion

Chuck in a manicure and pedicure fo good measure! :D

speaking of which; Paris Hilton would have proved better value than him thus far this year,.

Could Byso lose his Paris nickname to Kingey ?

Chuck in a manicure and pedicure fo good measure! :D

speaking of which; Paris Hilton would have proved better value than him thus far this year,.

Could Byso lose his Paris nickname to Kingey ?

he isnt craig wing!

yeah but Kingy doesnt have bad knees like Paris does :blaugh:

Paris does have some excellent ball skills, and has shown some eagerness when it comes to taking it up the middle!

Just a gee up Fluff, relax!

Paris does have some excellent ball skills, and has shown some eagerness when it comes to taking it up the middle!

Just a gee up Fluff, relax!

I am sure most business men wouldn't mind paris on their staff either.

:lol: :clap:

Come on guys. Credit where its due. That was quite funny. Good stuff byso! :lol:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2