The media and Manly / Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I have to say, I was a little dissapointed with the way the media outlets discuss more about Melbourne's potential players, when it was Manly who won. Melbourne seem to get the positive cut of the green in the media all round.

Do any of you guys agree with that?

I mean - POOR old Steve Turner
I mean - Matt Orford - Manly MUST be cheating the salary cap
I mean - Manly victory (Melbourne's up & coming superstars. Bani played well - talk about him!)

I know I'm naive to this, but is News Limited somehow associated with Melbourne? If not News Limited, is it someone else who may be affiliated with them?

I hope The Manly Daily comes up with some positivity around us up North.

Who is Mnaly's media man - didn't Zorba get another job at the club?

Melbourne are owned and propped up by News Ltd. They would be bust if not.

Keep us under the radar is my call. Not much publicity and we catch them by surprise.

They can crap on about Melbourne all they like.

If we raise that trophy at the end of the season its the biggest stick it up your ass you can send out. No need for a journalist's opinion then.

Exactly Flip. Ryan view it as a good thing, Manly are starting to get people to hate them again, instead of feeling sorry for us like they have for the past decade.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4