The Manly Way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Last edited:
As a manly fan i loved it...but lord it was a bit of a whiff on what could have been.

I mean we had a high profile recruit in Brooks and he was not interviewed as part of it? What about focusing on a younger player which would have given them year long content? It was just surprising that no players were featured at all

As a manly fan i loved it...but lord it was a bit of a whiff on what could have been.

I mean we had a high profile recruit in Brooks and he was not interviewed as part of it? What about focusing on a younger player which would have given them year long content? It was just surprising that no players were featured at all
Maybe the following episodes will give more insight into the players - pretty sure Seibs and Mestrov will feature at some stage

It was good hey.

Episode 1 so think of it as an introduction.

I May be wrong but reckon the Manly Way seems more focused on preseason build up.

Ie Club site still up loaded player specific content today on Lodgey.

Almost 15 minutes is awesome.

Bring on the rest

Something different to what we usually see from the club. I liked it.

I know its a preseason thing, but would be interesting if they also went behind the scenes a few times throughout the season.

Easy to be positive now but will that fight continue if/when results, injuries etc don't go the team's way. That's when we'll really see what our team is made of.

Go Manly.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz

I get that but you are telling me you would not have wanted his reaction to what the beaver said?
Rather than a press conference some actual info / conversations.

I was hoping for something more like this
(and to be clear I still loved it - there just could have been so much more done with it)

Maybe the following episodes will give more insight into the players - pretty sure Seibs and Mestrov will feature at some stage
Hope so!

Like I said loved the hell of it but it could have been a little bit more especially to help some fans make a pers connection with players...which then helps with memberships etc

Looks like the boys have another pre season camp to bond and realise playing footy for a living really ain't that bad. Tis a long one too. 7th -12 of January.

Is this big boy a jersey flegg player?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128-085810.png
    Screenshot_20231128-085810.png
    294 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20231128-090738~2.png
    Screenshot_20231128-090738~2.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 69
Hope so!

Like I said loved the hell of it but it could have been a little bit more especially to help some fans make a pers connection with players...which then helps with memberships etc
Only episode 1 and I'm sure there will be a more in depth detail of individual players and staff with further episodes. This was more just a preview of the whole series as an insight of what's to come. Like you I loved it and as fans we want to see how our team and players prepare for battle...the blood, sweat and tears they endure to be the best. Almost makes you feel like you are part of the team.
Well done Manly makes me even more proud to support this great team. Let's go 2024 🏆🦅

I get that but you are telling me you would not have wanted his reaction to what the beaver said?
Rather than a press conference some actual info / conversations.

I was hoping for something more like this
(and to be clear I still loved it - there just could have been so much more done with it)

Understand what you're saying mate - but I guess it IS only episode 1 - much more to come.

Wow this never would have happened under Des or Zorba.

Good stuff.
The Wow Perspective time ...
There is no bigger Wow and Greater Honor than Glorifying your club with a Premiership Win
and this is what happened under the Des and Zorba era

The question I have for you is this
The Tigers took this WOW NRL Netflix flicks to Tiger town and what happened to them ?

The serious question is that happened to the Wow Manly Premiership Winning factor since 2011 ?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8