The Manly Haters Emerge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It was interesting to note the Manly haters bubble back to the surface (from their slime-holes) yesterday when Bozo was accused of calling Fatso a 'coward'. All sorts of agendas came out calling Fulton a grub, an imposter, quick to take a dive, a whinger etc. Little of his detractors commented on the current situation but rather, vented hate based on past success and hatred of Manly.

Has the hate returned or was it just bubbling below the surface of those who never forget how good we were????

I was astounded to hear the Fox Sport panel agree there were only 4 sides capable of preventing a Storm PRemiership:

Cowboys
Broncos
Bulldogs
Eels

How soon they forget a certain 13-12 victory.

How the fark can they rate the Eels and the Dogs over us?

The Eels at full strength are no chance imo and the Dogs I dont think have enough firepower in the backs.

Doggies are gone, EEls are inconsistant but on there day can beat anyone, they have an awesome back line.

The game in a few weeks away will answer a lot of questions!

That wasn't a panel discussion, it was just big Gordy stating his thoughts on who he thought were a chance of the premiership earlier on this year. He conceded that the Broncos are gone with their injury toll and that the Bulldogs may struggle without Willie. He was most bouyant about Cowboys as long as Thruston and Bowen stay fit. The niggle merchant Freeman and Brandy agreed though that Melbourne were the outright deserved favourites.

Let's face it our form over the last 6 weeks has been a little patchy, remember we lost to the Bulldogs (complete with firepower lacking backline) and the Dragons FFS. If we can finish the season with a continuation of the last two weeks form then people will take notice. Starting this week with an absolute thrashing of the Sharks.

Noone contradicted Tallas, as dumb as he is.

However, it was not the first time that I've seen a list of possible winners get rattled off with our name absent. Gould did similar on Sunday's telecast.

The Eels worry me. Of all the teams I'd hate to see them win.

There is still a lot of hatred around. It doesn't take someone long, like Rabbits, to deliberately hail our demise at any opportunity and with such venom. I guess they all forget that we were true to the NRL when everyone else sold the game out for 30 pieces of silver and ended up possibly the poorest of any club as a result. The ugly merger with Norths and the doors being so nearly closed forever just don't get a mention from these scum.

There is still a lot of hatred around. It doesn't take someone long, like Rabbits,

And the eels. Their supporters seem just as hateful as the rabbits. Ya cant quite tell if its the old Silvertail thing or the Jamie walkout. Either way they come across as a toothless uneducated rabble with nothing but spite and no perspective on anything.

[quote author=ManlyBacker]
There is still a lot of hatred around. It doesn't take someone long, like Rabbits,

And the eels. Their supporters seem just as hateful as the rabbits. Ya cant quite tell if its the old Silvertail thing or the Jamie walkout. Either way they come across as a toothless uneducated rabble with nothing but spite and no perspective on anything.

[/quote]

Honestly though, it's like Jamie Lyon has personally hurt their families !!!

I mean, Burns is a bum for going to The Girls...but really...all I hope for is that we flog them when he is in their team.

Eels ahead of us? The slimy eels had nothing while beating Souths on Sunday. I didn't see anything that would really trouble us. Lyon and Menzies will do a line on Tahoo and we'rein front. Souths nearly had them to golden point which, for a team playing souths, is an embarrasment.

I sense a bit of **** bubbling to the surface now we are back near the top and playing well again

Have heard a bit more mentioned of Kite knee lifting now than when we weren't right up there

Have heard a bit more mentioned of Kite knee lifting now than when we weren't right up there
It is something he has to watch though as he has been suspended for it in the past, I have noticed him doing it a bit more of late.

It's always good to be hated, except if you're a soft-cok. Seige mentality brings out the best in the team and supporters. All for on and one for all, or so it goes. I really hate it when Warren refers to his slimey favourites by their first names. Nathan this and Tomana that. makes me sick.

As well, the laughter and general ridiculing of Foi-Foi Moi-Moi re his name between Warren and Gould sails close to racial discrimination, (not that I really care.)

Poor Fui. The commentators can't pronounce his name, and DSM can't spell it.

I have to admit, I'd got a laugh when Rabbits c*cked it up the second time and called him Fuifui Moo-moi.

Rabbits c*ocks up about ten times a game when calling matches.
It astounds me some of the players he gets mixed up but it's always good for a laugh!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4