The Luke Brooks Book Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get why Brooks would even want to come here? Why jump from one dumpster fire basket case club to another dumpster fire basket case club? Clearly he doesn't want to win a premiership and likes the extended break he gets every years by not having to play semi final footy.

For 170k per season, that's why.

Interesting.. Jamie Humphreys playing at hooker recently...scored 2 tries and kicked 8 from 8... maybe the club looking at him progressing as a hooker or lock

Could we see in 2024/2025
1 Turbo
6 Brooks
7 DCE
13 Schuster
9 Humphreys
Let Schuster go and get Curran for less money

Looking at Shu’s performance lately he is a better lock than a half and the club may have told him that. Filter started at lock then played back end of career at 5/8. Maybe Schu needs that game time at lock, brooks and dce at halves next 2 years, dce retires and Schu moves to halves. The club may have had these discussions with Schu already hence why they have given him a 3 year extension. Brooks needs to get out Tigers to any club - just look at Moses after moving away from the Tigers to Eels.

Just logged in to see this, I thought it must be a p1sstake at first then I read the rest WTF the West Manly Tiggles

So we let a rising star go and bring in a fading one.
Well done Seaman 🤦‍♂️

Some math.

Latu gone save$300.000pa
Brooks takes his spot in the 30
Cost an extra $350.000pa

So we lose a kid who might be awesome and gain an experienced half for $350K

Not the worst thing ever.

What he is experienced in... Never playing finals?
I see what you're trying to do but we don't win here...the Tigers reportedly offered him less to stay and with no other interest from Sydney clubs we've overpaid and lost our best junior prospect in the process

Definitely a power play going on, and I back Mestrov.
Shu to wide running back rower, just need GCKT @14.
From what I've been told the club are fed up with a certain family and their petulance regarding their sons, I expect all will end up being let go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8