The Luke Brooks Book Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely the coach and staff should be put on notice!!!!! 3 tries down right wing last 2 weeks is inexcusable for anybody being paid $20000/match. You can't go for a Tosca every time the ball comes out to the opposition backlines left. All 6 tries could have been avoided if the winger stayed on his opposite, u/10s stuff!!!! No wonder the broncos didn't put up with it. Probably take a few years to get over brooks signing!!!

I’ll get absolutely hammered here, but I actually don’t hate it. It is a bit of a gamble, but at the right price, could be one worth taking

We aren’t getting him for 1 mil a year, that’s a poor contract, but as a running 6 at 600k or somewhere around that mark, I think he improves our side and they could make a decent pairing

The cool thing to do is hammer Luke Brooks, but he has played well when I’ve seen them play this season
I'm ok with it too. I said yesterday I would prefer Brooks over schuster

I'm ok with it.
Schuster may want to play in the halves but he isn't up to it.
I would expect Arthur or Johns to be released with one being a back up.

There is probably something going on in the background for so many future stars being told you are free to seek out other opportunities, maybe they are a cancer to the club and Tony has said I run this place not you.

I think Tony is taking control of the club and building the team towards keeping the premiership every decade intact. The last 10 years the club has been a basket case and something had to change.

There isn't many decent halves available and Brooks is defiantly in the top 50%, pairing him with DCE should give results.

We are making the right moves for the better of our club long term. There is obvious underlying issues that we seem to be addressing and they might not be popular right now but they will be down the track.
Also things are happening very quickly which I really love. Nothing dragging on, just moving the chess pieces around with no fuss.

I don't get why Brooks would even want to come here? Why jump from one dumpster fire basket case club to another dumpster fire basket case club? Clearly he doesn't want to win a premiership and likes the extended break he gets every year by not having to play semi final footy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8