The Life of Mark (The AntiBaptist)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I am the opposite of you Mark ... I bagged the signing of Michael Robertson, his strike rate of about 8 tries in 50 games for Canberra was embarrassing I said .... I bagged the signing of Ben Kennedy ... busted I said ... I bagged the signing of Mal Reilly ... Pommies are hopeless I said .....
I bagged Foran when he was Playing lower grades and most on here were saying how good he was . Boy did Foran prove me wrong . Foran became a real Super star .

Hahaha. Frank's a family man, works his arse off, has the right attitude, puts in 110% , just maybe lacks the natural skill, so he's always got my support, mate .

I think Frank has plenty of skills Ryan ..... I was/am a fan .... but what has disappointed me about him, and what has stopped him from going to the level he could have a achieved I believe is MONGREL ...... probably too late now ..... but he needed to be kept on a chain, whipped and just thrown raw meat ....

So ... @Mark from Brisbane ..

You baptised Blake Leary ...... Gooornne ..

You baptised Brian Kelly ..... Gooornne ..

You baptised the nameless one .... Gorrne

Do you think you should check your holy water supplier ?? ..... or stop bagging the sky fairy ??

Didn't @Mark from Brisbane baptise Matt Parcell as well?

(Though he is going ok in ESL I guess).

I think Frank has plenty of skills Ryan ..... I was/am a fan .... but what has disappointed me about him, and what has stopped him from going to the level he could have a achieved I believe is MONGREL ...... probably too late now ..... but he needed to be kept on a chain, whipped and just thrown raw meat ....
100% agree.with that mate. The most intimidating teddy bear in the world :)

I am the opposite of you Mark ... I bagged the signing of Michael Robertson, his strike rate of about 8 tries in 50 games for Canberra was embarrassing I said .... I bagged the signing of Ben Kennedy ... busted I said ... I bagged the signing of Mal Reilly ... Pommies are hopeless I said .....
Welcome to my world. One of my best. Glenn Stewart is too small to play in the forwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8