The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If you have a moment, give me an honest appraisal of Roberts...talk about his footballing prowess. I don't care about his off field behaviour because (a) lots of players are rat bags and (b) i'm no church boy.

Ballhogging glory hound, in the Jarryd Hayne mould. Not a team player.

His off field behaviour, as much as you'd like to dismiss it, is also highly relevant. The media protection he gets, as a Broncos player in Brisbane, wouldn't exist in Sydney - there would be skeletons leaping out of closets all over the place. Let some other club deal with it, not Manly.

Did he doing anything good at all yesterday Bozo ?
Nothing personal . I like Kelly and like all the manly players I hope he does well and makes a great contribution to the team . Kelly started the opening round well but since then he has consistently been average and I think its fair after 19 rounds to give Parker another player with promise a go
Back to your question " Did Kelly do anything good yesterday ?
My honest answer having high expectations for our team to be competitive against the strike teams in the finals is that Kelly was not good enough yesterday

Ballhogging glory hound, in the Jarryd Hayne mould. Not a team player.

His off field behaviour, as much as you'd like to dismiss it, is also highly relevant. The media protection he gets, as a Broncos player in Brisbane, wouldn't exist in Sydney - there would be skeletons leaping out of closets all over the place. Let some other club deal with it, not Manly.
Trent has proven to be a players coach and there is every chance that he could bring out the better man in Jimmy the Jet
The fact is the club is after the Jet
The great Arko ......
To be the best we need the best players in our club

Nothing personal . I like Kelly and like all the manly players I hope he does well and makes a great contribution to the team . Kelly started the opening round well but since then he has consistently been average and I think its fair after 19 rounds to give Parker another player with promise a go
Back to your question " Did Kelly do anything good yesterday ?
My honest answer having high expectations for our team to be competitive against the strike teams in the finals is that Kelly was not good enough yesterday

I watched it live, then again on replay after.

I think you are an extraordinarily harsh judge if you reckon Kelly wasnt good enough to compete against the top teams, based on the Tigers game.

By that logic Dylan Walker should be ringing his manager as well.

I watched it live, then again on replay after.

I think you are an extraordinarily harsh judge if you reckon Kelly wasnt good enough to compete against the top teams, based on the Tigers game.

By that logic Dylan Walker should be ringing his manager as well.
We will agree to disagree then :)

And just on Parker...he will end up in the 2nd row. Gavin Cooper-esque is where I see him.
Needs to bulk up in the off season imo.

Tend to agree there, at 6'4" and around the 90kg mark, he's going to fill out naturally over the next couple of years. Put the time in on the weights and he'll easily carry another 10kg at least on that frame, and make a good, rangy second rower.

Exactly!

Good post.
The life of Brian (Kelly ) from some Silvertail posters
Sing along feathered friends !!! :)

Cheer up, Brian. You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best
And

Always look on the bright side of life!
Always look on the bright side of life !
Always look on the bright side of life !

Silvertails need a whipping boy each game, its as simple as that.
Brown is injured, so Kelly has the crown.
Our premiership teams in 2008 and 2011 included whipping boys. Probably our earlier champion teams did too, but the internet makes it so much easier for armchair experts to voice their disapproval.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10