The Late Mail on The Game Plan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jimmy Jazz said:
Jamie Lyon to pen a new 2 year deal with Manly to see him out to 2015.
Can this week get any better. Happy Days.

Wolfie to sign till 2015,and Manly to jump to second spot on Sunday:idea:

HappilyManly said:
Jimmy Jazz said:

We may have to create the biggest win in club history for that to happen... with Wolfie scoring most of the trys along the way, proving his worth. :D

This week I just want to have a group hug with Manly (a G-rated hug so behave boys). The news coming our way is all good. Need to back it up with a win at Brookie on Sunday.

• 👍
Reactions: ads
captainskin said:
HappilyManly said:
Jimmy Jazz said:

We may have to create the biggest win in club history for that to happen... with Wolfie scoring most of the trys along the way, proving his worth. :D

The Killer Wolf RHS will do us proud for many years;)

The margin could easily be achieved if the Sharks and Broncos helped out their Sea Eagle cousins :p

Slightly off topic but geez I reckon the game plan is an overrated show. They go through the teams? So what. I knew that information 2 days ago. The hard hitting Dean Ritchie interviews are as soft as a Soward big hit, the general chit chat couldn't be more cliched if they tried and whilst the Late Mail Man occasionally comes up with something, its generally not something that most dedicated league fans couldn't have found out by having a twitter account. In fact I think thats probably from where he gets his stuff from!

Its still significantly better that the Footy Show (Thursday night)

That said, the Sunday footy show is still the best

Disco said:

For what exactly? Not for actually footy news, niether give you a great deal but Erin Molan occasionally tells you something you mightn't have known and they were the show that broke the Foz is staying news! As for entertainment purposes the Footy show can sometimes make you laugh (Slats stack on the bike last night was pretty funny) whereas I don't think I've even raised a smirk at any of the attempted bits of humour that's happened on the game plan.

Masked Eagle said:
Disco said:

For what exactly? Not for actually footy news, niether give you a great deal but Erin Molan occasionally tells you something you mightn't have known and they were the show that broke the Foz is staying news! As for entertainment purposes the Footy show can sometimes make you laugh (Slats stack on the bike last night was pretty funny) whereas I don't think I've even raised a smirk at any of the attempted bits of humour that's happened on the game plan.

If I want hear about rugby league, I'll watch a show like The Game Plan, if I want to laugh, I'll watch a comedy. Unfortunately, The Footy Show doesn't fall into either category.

I watch The Game Plan but I agree it is a bit light. For example, with the Bronco coach in the 'hot chair' why not ask:
Are you in favour of more teams in Brisbane?
Why haven't you performed better with the huge Friday night advantage you have over every other team?
Why doesn't Brisbane take matches to regional areas to promote the sport, like other clubs do?

Mind you, Anthony Griffin is almost as monosalabic as Wayne Bennett, so you'd probably not get anything sensible from him anyway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6