The last time Parramatta won a premiership......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
The commordore 64 was the gaming console of choice.

Feel free to add your own.
I love the fact this sad club hasn’t won a comp for 32 years.

They are the Bears of the 21st century.

The commordore 64 was the gaming console of choice.

Feel free to add your own.
I love the fact this sad club hasn’t won a comp for 32 years.

They are the Bears of the 21st century.
Atari all the way mate. Although I cheated and went Intellevision - God love Burger Time. And Ghost & Goblins for the win.

Parramatta
Remind me a lot of boy George and culture club.

Were smash hits in the 80s but have done nothing since

The Space Shuttle Challenger disintegrates 73 seconds after launching

Comet Halley reaches the closest point to the Earth, during its second visit to the solar system in the 20th century.

Popular Films
  • Top Gun
  • Crocodile Dundee
  • Platoon
  • The Karate Kid, Part II
Bob Hawke
Prime Minister Prime Minister Bob Hawke commits the Federal Government not to raise home interest lending rates above 13.5%, despite continued pressure from the banks.

Neighbours makes its debut on Network Ten & comes to dominate the 7 pm weeknight timeslot

shizzle

At least they had a mobile phone.
mobile.jpg

Ivan Lendl and Martina Navratilova were the respective World No 1s in tennis and There was no ken Arthurson stand at Brookie the last time
Parramatta won a comp

You've lost me there???

History lesson Ned. When Sterlo was 18 /19 living in units in Baulkham Hills he was renowned for wearing a yellow T-Shirt so the girls knew he was actually Peter Sterling. Lived across the road and we saw him wearing the T-Shirt often.

• 😆
Reactions: Ned

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4