The Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Knights in form are a worry for Manly next year.
That said, we now have Orford.

I had my first ever wooden spoon bet this year with a collect on the Knights. IMO there is no way the Knights will get the spoon next year. They will be a danger every game. Joey outplays Ox so it will be a tough assignment.

My understanding is that their lead players are on the \"cutting\" edge of new training techniques ;)

boom tish

The knights will make the 8 if Joey stays fit and plays most of the season.

if he is out injured they could get the spoon again. If I was the knights i would worry about who is going to take over once he retires. They could be looking at a long time of mediocre results.

In the Telegraph said they started out with some weights and then 30 hundred metre sprints (don't think I sprinted that far in my 14 year senior career)

Manly started early last year and were the fittest team in the first few rounds.

Like the Waratahs of old we were April Premiers and then it all went pear-shape. Early pre-season work means diddly squat if you can't turn up in September.

Being fresh at the right time of the year is just as important.

RRS, the trainer has the hint of a reputation with some at Parra for killing the players and finding they do not have fresh legs. Who knows what role he had after the start of the season, so that may not be fair criticism?

Not for the Knights
Ryan he played 16 games for the Knights. Look in NRL site.

My point is that they still only won half the games with him playing which was only 8

I don't think the Knights will do as well as everyone thinks. Backline still questionable (I think they lost a winger too). Forwards average - addition of Davico and a fit Reynaldson are the keys.

Come on guys, the only reason they're training is because their doing the cheerleaders auditions. The new guys are trying out for the position of the next Mr Jennifer Hawkins. OK guys...I tried out for the job but was dismal last.

Manly started early last year and were the fittest team in the first few rounds.

Like the Waratahs of old we were April Premiers and then it all went pear-shape. Early pre-season work means diddly squat if you can't turn up in September.

Being fresh at the right time of the year is just as important.

RRS, the trainer has the hint of a reputation with some at Parra for killing the players and finding they do not have fresh legs. Who knows what role he had after the start of the season, so that may not be fair criticism?

The Tigers started out with a lot of skills training and not too much fitness. I wonder if we have learnt from their triumph and our demise a bit??

A good coach certainly would have improved his plan.

We lack aggression. We have too many robots. We have zero fear factor and X factor - hence why we have been beaten into submission 9 years straight.

We haven't played 1/2 a season for almost a decade Flipper. That's my point. How much longer can a fan follow a club as unsuccesful as Manly. Consider I followed The Bears up until 6 years ago. Manly have not finished in the top 1/2 of the whole competition yet !!!

Forced Canteen - forced.
I want to lick your libia majora whilst you quiver into oblivion..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4