The King and I !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
well i thought i have to give Credit where credit was due as one of Kingeys major critics on this site along with Chad and Monaghs. ( thread dedicated to Fluffy!)

Its often said a side is only as strong as its weakest link, meaning if you have a team of stars you still only need a few blokes who are not up to it or off their game to get beaten.

Yesterday we didnt have that, we had 17 top performers.

Kingey easily had his best game since that game at Gosford where he smashed through defence and ran length of the field. A couple of our other serial "average performers" also had their best games for the season.

Chad has his best game for a long long time, Chad of OLD !

Monaghs, again while not exactly creating a plethora of try scoring opportunities through the hands, but he did what he does damm well. Kicking was good, his defence was excellent and he spent every spare moment revving up the boys, this was very noticable, his hand would be sore from smacking players back sides firing them up! ( i hope thats what he was doing!) i think he will make an excellent hooker! has anyone thought of that!! ;)

Steppa seems to be on a learning curve much sharper now hes on the wing, have we found his position! Ash played his best game thus far and was far from overawed by his illustrious and international opposite numbers.

Harris was outstanding where ever he played! Bryant was also exceptional.

BK/Beaver, usual performance , enough said along with Stewart.

Kylie intimidating and Dunners a livewire, Hicks was also outstanding and Willow did more cleaning up that a school janitor after year 12 muck up day, goal kicking spot on as well. Tutt was also heavily involved, is he "willo 2 !"

throw Choc back into that mix, ad Morford and "ring my" next year and i feel we have the makings of a reasonable footy team! :dance: :dance:

Many good performances. The knockers should "copy and paste" these threads for prosperity :)

i forgot Tezza, who never let Berrigan out of his site" you cant buy experience" is a term that comes to mind.

Also brent Kite who ran and tackled with the venom we expected yesterday, i guess it was fare to see for a change he WASNT Robinson Cruso and benefitted from his support.

Just noted that we are still copping a pasting on ME for bagging a lot of these blokes! to funny... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: no negative opinions now boys! those 5 losses in a row didnt really happen!!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2