The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this stage, Chunky Brewster can only dream of scoring 3 tries in a game, let alone even setting up 3 tries.

And i say that knowing Foz is not the answer moving forward. But, we need to be aware of the chasm in quality at this stage. Foz squeezes out every inch of his ability while Slipper looks lost and bewildered. I honestly don't even know if Slipper has the heart for what it takes.

At this stage, Chunky Brewster can only dream of scoring 3 tries in a game, let alone even setting up 3 tries.

And i say that knowing Foz is not the answer moving forward. But, we need to be aware of the chasm in quality at this stage. Foz squeezes out every inch of his ability while Slipper looks lost and bewildered. I honestly don't even know if Slipper has the heart for what it takes.
Should we start calling Schuster/Slipper - Peter?

Schuster had three try assists twice this year

Rd 3 v Eels, 3 try assists

Rd 12 v Raiders, 3 try assists & 1 try

Schuster was second for Manly in try assists this year with 14 in 15 games (DCE had 25 in 22 games). In comparison, Foran had 7 try assists in 20 games. Josh started the season well, but fell away in his last few games. For a player of his ability, he should be averaging 1.5 try assists per game.

Schuster had three try assists twice this year

Rd 3 v Eels, 3 try assists

Rd 12 v Raiders, 3 try assists & 1 try

Schuster was second for Manly in try assists this year with 14 in 15 games (DCE had 25 in 22 games). In comparison, Foran had 7 try assists in 20 games. Josh started the season well, but fell away in his last few games. For a player of his ability, he should be averaging 1.5 try assists per game.
Whilst true, how many errors did he make chasing the big play? Not just errors that show up on the stat sheet but passes that missed the mark or went to a man under pressure. He is still playing like he can conjure a miracle every time he touches the ball, which he could do coming through the grades. To become a top 1st grade 5/8 he need to be more selective and be happy to assist the assister.

Whilst true, how many errors did he make chasing the big play? Not just errors that show up on the stat sheet but passes that missed the mark or went to a man under pressure. He is still playing like he can conjure a miracle every time he touches the ball, which he could do coming through the grades. To become a top 1st grade 5/8 he need to be more selective and be happy to assist the assister.
The miracle play becomes a lower percentage play if Turbo is on the end of it. It only becomes an impossible play when Shu tries to do it all by himself with no Turbo.

The Shoe can play..end of story..
He has all the skills and football brain you need backed up by great hands and timing.. he's problem is weight and fitness and this then leads to confidence or lack of.
He is often a step ahead, he knows what to do and how to do it but his body won't let him react to it, so the timing is then out and the play goes to s#@t
He then feels the pressure and his confidence drops further effecting his performance so he goes missing.
This then looks like he has an attude problem, but if he really has an attitude problem management would have cut him.

He obviously knows he's issues and he must be trying to work through them.

He needs to get fit.. and by fit i mean super fit because i don't think his natural body shape will cope with just being fit
..If he gets super fit, a complete mind and body transformation he could be anything.

And once he's super fit even on an off day (and every player does) he's body will allow him to get through a game with a pass mark rather than a complete flop.

He will still be able to make his tackles, make a few runs and reduce his errors as he won't be so fatigued.

As an edge backrower, lock or 5/8 he is a footballer.

Watch him go if he can get superfit, his mind will be so clear because his performances will be full of confidence

The Shoe can play..end of story..
He has all the skills and football brain you need backed up by great hands and timing.. he's problem is weight and fitness and this then leads to confidence or lack of.
He is often a step ahead, he knows what to do and how to do it but his body won't let him react to it, so the timing is then out and the play goes to s#@t
He then feels the pressure and his confidence drops further effecting his performance so he goes missing.
This then looks like he has an attude problem, but if he really has an attitude problem management would have cut him.

He obviously knows he's issues and he must be trying to work through them.

He needs to get fit.. and by fit i mean super fit because i don't think his natural body shape will cope with just being fit
..If he gets super fit, a complete mind and body transformation he could be anything.

And once he's super fit even on an off day (and every player does) he's body will allow him to get through a game with a pass mark rather than a complete flop.

He will still be able to make his tackles, make a few runs and reduce his errors as he won't be so fatigued.

As an edge backrower, lock or 5/8 he is a footballer.

Watch him go if he can get superfit, his mind will be so clear because his performances will be full of confidence
If he can get Braith Anasta's physique he would be unstoppable

Foz and his wife at the Titans awards night. He’ll be happy to have his stepfather on board.

IMG_0800.jpeg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8