The Jerker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In terms of dylan leg. From what i understood there where no issues in career threatening. Its time more than anything

Look I feel very sorry for the Roosters and Politis being suspected of fiddling their figures to get the best talent, and that they are just better money managers. Reminds me of a scene in one of the Pink Panther movies where Clouseau is being challenged in court regarding his wife being able to afford expensive clothing and jewellery on a police officer's wage. His response was she was just very careful how she spent the house keeping money.
Maybe they can get Inspector Clouseau to investigate the Roosters salary cap practices , then we may see how much ' Rooom ' they actually have in their cap .

I agree but I believe Arko would be $mart enough not to get caught with a brown paper bag over his head
Bit of a fallacy in many ways i think that Arko and Manly always tried to buy premierships . Obviously always a well financed club during his tenure but Arko was predominately a good and astute judge of footy talent too . Snapping up young players like Fulton and Eadie before they became champions and developing and retaining outstanding local juniors like Igor , Krilich , Alan Thompsen , Ian Martin ,Fred Jones , Harvey and others . Also quite a few times other clubs offered top liners as much as Arko but the sea side lifestyle made them more inclined to join the Sea Eagles . So brown paper bags were not in vogue but Arko usually got his man and clinched top line players with an impressive combination of being an astute and smart operator as well as having a well financed footy club

As it is Xmas I will be charitable to the Jerker and suggest that he meant the injury to Jake ... as opposed to predicting an injury to Tom.

And I also am nervous about Dylan's recovery ... not troubled, but nervous.

He’s mixed up the turbos. Probably thinking of jake’s injury.

We could all agree to ignore the lurker’s foolish musings in 2018.

Does anyone know who the jerker is ?

one-monkey.png

I suspected they are going to use him at fullback, as i dont think Holmes is the best fullback option now. But youre probably right, he may slot straight into 5/8
Yeah I heard it reported on the news last week, it must've been a slow news day I guess.

The rumour is that Politis likes playing golf against his players and making bets along the way.

Sadly, he's not very good so the players often win.

It's not income though.
Thats something Greenknob wont ever be able to stop ..
Not that he would anyway .

Thats something Greenknob wont ever be able to stop ..
Not that he would anyway .

There's sweet FA he Greenturd can do about it. A bet between two people does not constitute earnings on the part of the winner.

Simple and "legal". The whinging worms must be kicking themselves. This would have been far better than inflating invoices.

Bit of a fallacy in many ways i think that Arko and Manly always tried to buy premierships . Obviously always a well financed club during his tenure but Arko was predominately a good and astute judge of footy talent too . Snapping up young players like Fulton and Eadie before they became champions and developing and retaining outstanding local juniors like Igor , Krilich , Alan Thompsen , Ian Martin ,Fred Jones , Harvey and others . Also quite a few times other clubs offered top liners as much as Arko but the sea side lifestyle made them more inclined to join the Sea Eagles . So brown paper bags were not in vogue but Arko usually got his man and clinched top line players with an impressive combination of being an astute and smart operator as well as having a well financed footy club

Arko also had a knack for getting players to sign, and especially re-sign, for less money than they would have gotten elsewhere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6