The Information Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Guys,

Every night I find myself wanting answers to some trivial questions. Last night someone asked me where Rhode Island was located in the US, I didnt know. Therefore I have decided to create this thread in the interest of further education.

A. Rhode island is located on the East Coast of the US, between Massachusetts and Connecticut. It's capital is Providence and it has a population of around 1,080,632

I could have told you that mate.. well that is was on the north east coast

The prodigy claimed it was an "old school phrase" that meant "to sort something out" to me it was just a BS answer. they meant to slap your woman around

Thats one of a few theories, Keith has also stated in another interview that it is in fact about Smacking My Bitch Up.

Guys,

Every night I find myself wanting answers to some trivial questions. Last night someone asked me where Rhode Island was located in the US, I didnt know. Therefore I have decided to create this thread in the interest of further education.

A. Rhode island is located on the East Coast of the US, between Massachusetts and Connecticut. It's capital is Providence and it has a population of around 1,080,632
Had you been around in 83 when I was drowning my sorrows from losing to Parra in the GF you would have known that the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations was the home of the New York Yacht Club and the site for the races for the America's Cup in which Bondies Australia 2 beat the Yankees for the first time in about 100 years. Was bigger than Ben Hur!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4