The inaugural Gotcha4Life Cup this Thursday night.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What are you on about now?
What's been cancelled?
expand...
This
It's called cancel culture. No room for freedom of opinion or choice. Modern day communism driven by social media and leftists. The 16 clubs will all fall into line to adhere to virtue signalling and minority appeasement according to a what is on the woke agenda. Next round will be vegan round followed by asylum seekers round then one for climate action etc...........

Oh well. Roosters (and Gus Worland) get the bragging rights for this inaugural game.
But more importantly the spotlight has been shone even brighter on Mental Fitness.
Especially young males in the (15-25) group.
I look forward to the Gotcha4Life Cup continuing into the future.

This
It's called cancel culture. No room for freedom of opinion or choice. Modern day communism driven by social media and leftists. The 16 clubs will all fall into line to adhere to virtue signalling and minority appeasement according to a what is on the woke agenda. Next round will be vegan round followed by asylum seekers round then one for climate action etc...........
Hahahaha. Sorry, I try to take people's views seriously but maybe i'm all out for now, been a big week. Sorry to hear that you are so strung out though. Hope things look better for you in the morning.

Hahahaha. Sorry, I try to take people's views seriously but maybe i'm all out for now, been a big week. Sorry to hear that you are so strung out though. Hope things look better for you in the morning.
You wouldn't understand being the head commissar and the wokest of all silvertails.

Welcome to cancel culture. The new version of communism.
oh no not the big scary commies :eek:

There's only so much mental gymnastics I can be bothered to engage in at this hour. To blame the marketing people for that loss over the 7 insecure, self-centred players that pick and choose when to apply their religion takes a lot of mental effort.

Also nothing was being cancelled. That is, unless you consider the 7 players boycotting (cancelling) the match all because they were offended by some colours on the jersey and a lack of consultation (since when were they employed in the marketing/graphic design department??).

They are simply employed to play footy and be inclusive of others (fans and players).
a) They didn't play footy​
b) They said a big **** you to the lesbian and gay manly fans, women-in-league and the Gotcha for Life initiative (infact they ruined the nrl's image of inclusivity while they were at it too)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Our season is gone. Sacrificed at the woke temple of virtue signalling and political correctness by the knuckleheads in management. This round was dedicated to the Women in league NOT the rainbow community. Imagine if it was reversed. There would be hissy fits, knickers in knots and handbags strewn everywhere. Well at least the magnificent 7 can hold their heads up high as well as the team that battled bravely tonight. Everyone else that advocated for this fiasco can hang their heads in shame!

I find it interesting that you flat out refuse to impart any blame onto the 7 for their part in this.

Almost everyone has accepted that a combination of the Club, NRL and the 7 are to blame. But you seem to staunchly reject any notion that they are at least partly responsible for this mess.

Also, I think you're quota of the word 'woke' is well and truly used up. Woke is such a stupid term that misinformed people use to refer to others that are accepting and tolerant. Combined with your rampant, passive aggressive 'disliking' of everyone's posts, it's been a big week for you.

Our season is gone. Sacrificed at the woke temple of virtue signalling and political correctness by the knuckleheads in management. This round was dedicated to the Women in league NOT the rainbow community. Imagine if it was reversed. There would be hissy fits, knickers in knots and handbags strewn everywhere. Well at least the magnificent 7 can hold their heads up high as well as the team that battled bravely tonight. Everyone else that advocated for this fiasco can hang their heads in shame!
lol-troll.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6