• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why are you going mmmm mate, that sort of caper appeal to you ?

Pippa Middleton can't wait for me to hit the Uk next month

Certainly not, I don't have a new Zealand or sheep bone in my body

Kiwi Eagle said:
But you don't mind putting a bone into the sheeps body ? ;)

Again I am not a kiwi we have been over this.

Aussies call lamb cutlets "lamb with the handles" kiwis refer to sheep ears the same

this thread got hijacked along time ago, for myself i am actually interested in the hobbit (may sound a bit nerdy, but meh). Surely someone out there has the same interest in this, did any one take an interest into the Lord of the rings movies ? i had some spare time on my hands back in the early 2000,s when manly were struggling with willow at 5/8.

It's ok Copa, The Lord of the Rings trilogy were in my top ten books ever read - as a kid and as an adult. I thought the movies did a good job.

Now back on topic - where is the Hobbit and will he be seen in the lime green again this season?

Yeah Dan, from the man who knocked anime :) As for the hobbits - No, no, no, no , no hehe. Btw I like my new laptop - if only it wouldn't crap out editing news.

Firefox mb.. Firefox. Ie is still crap!

Yes I also hate anime. Working in it does not mean I love all things computer and nerdy though o do dig science

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6