The Hitmen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dam, I miss Stevie. I hope he and his family are happy and well. Would love to have him back at the club in some capacity, but only if he wants it. I respect he may just wish to move on in life and I send him nothing but the best wishes. How blessed we were to watch his path of destruction over the years. Thank you for the hits, Shoulders.

Dam, I miss Stevie. I hope he and his family are happy and well. Would love to have him back at the club in some capacity, but only if he wants it. I respect he may just wish to move on in life and I send him nothing but the best wishes. How blessed we were to watch his path of destruction over the years. Thank you for the hits, Shoulders.
Sometimes you don’t realise how good someone was until after they have retired

Is it just me or does Jorge hit them sweeter. Timing is impeccable.
I don't think Taufua comes close to Skivvy.

Most of Jorge's hits are jamming in on an unsuspecting winger or centre who is catching the ball as a sitting duck.

Matai would dish them out to anyone at any time from any position on the field. He was brutal. The way he would step it up in the big games and lift his team with a hit was a huge part our success in big games throughout the glory period.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4