[Resurrected] The Hill @ Brooky and other suburban grounds.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I use the C Bomb regularly when Shayne Hayne screwed us over numerous times last season

Darren said:
Good write up JBB/James and like your moral fibre. Shame society has slipped so low.

And who exactly are you to judge other peoples morals Darren. What makes you such an expert on peoples morals. Do you even know the correct definition of morals I would love for you to come back to me with your definition of morals.

For the record James is an outstanding bloke, drinking with him in England can harm
Your liver though ;)

Having respect and speaking with kindness would be a good start Cam. Not demeaning people and calling people vile things would also be a plus. Being a man and not thinking it's normal to use filthy langauge in front of anyone (including children) swear and carry on would be another. These would be a start.

One of the programs we work with our teenagers at the College is treating people the way they would like to be treated. We use a compass question in would you say these things in front of a police officer or your mum or nan. If not, why do you think it's then okay to say things to others?
Our focus is bringing up young men to be highly moral and excellent citizens and not bowing to the filth that is everywhere in life. We aim to reach up, not down. As we say, the heart of a man is what usually he learns at a young age. Making the right choices of friends/people you associate with is critical at a young age.

Reach up, reach down just don't reach around.

See what I did there? I was channeling Napper. God bless him.

Chip and Chase said:

You make a good point C&C.

CAMBO said:
Darren said:
Good write up JBB/James and like your moral fibre. Shame society has slipped so low.

And who exactly are you to judge other peoples morals Darren. What makes you such an expert on peoples morals. Do you even know the correct definition of morals I would love for you to come back to me with your definition of morals.

For the record James is an outstanding bloke, drinking with him in England can harm
Your liver though ;)

Very big times they were. Dont think i am capable of that anymore, maybe i am the old fart they refer too

Alright, who banned me?

Darren said:
Having respect and speaking with kindness would be a good start Cam.

Obviously in your eyes a model citizen is the nice young lad who is polite, well mannered and dresses well. Whether it's a front or not noone knows, but the people who know him personally.

You see, Darren, alot of human beings have evolved and educated themselves to see through and read people, as not believe things, that are not fact. These same human beings have understood what is right and wrong on their own by relying on their conscience not a book.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4