The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This bloke could be anything - has the ability to bust the line and kind of reminded me of a fitter Feleti Mateo when he broke into grade at the Eels, only more robust.
Obviously a big step up to NRL grade but if he starts against the bigger bodies in NSW Cup and can handle the impact, should make the transition.
Games I witnessed in 2017, he had more potential than any in that team, would not be suprised to see him, along with Jade Anderson, Funa and Wright get plenty of trial time in 2019.
Hey @maxta love your passion. Looking through this thread and you called it early regarding Guaca's potential. Isn't it awsome to just see this kid develop. One of my favourite players.

On NRL 360 last night (I made the mistake of leaving it on after the Dogs v Eels game) they had Brandy on the panel. Kent said something like "Haumole has apparently knocked back the opportunity to play for NSW" to which Brandy replied "what, was he in the team was he?". He went on to add that he was NOT even in discussions for the second game. This got me thinking. Sims, Matterson, Martin, Frizell apparently are all in front of him. Haumole is an absolute wrecking ball in attack and defence. Who would QLD least prefer to see coming off the bench Matterson or Haumole? Not even close.

Brandy is simply backing his players, there is no upside to him publicly saying that his squad members were second choice to someone who's never played and ultimately didnt put their hand up to play for NSW

Last edited:
Hey @maxta love your passion. Looking through this thread and you called it early regarding Guaca's potential. Isn't it awsome to just see this kid develop. One of my favourite players.
Hey Spartan - Cheers Champ !
Out of a pretty ordinary season thus far, big Haumole has been inspirational and a shining light.
Scary part for opposition teams and fans, he still has more in the locker and in the coming years along with Manly getting back where we belong, will be rated 1 of the most talented forwards in the NRL and is already on the way.

Hey @maxta love your passion. Looking through this thread and you called it early regarding Guaca's potential
Not to brag (well not too much) but a few of us who saw him way back in 2017 spotted his obvious potential. Actually it doesn't involve bragging, because it was pretty easy to see!

He's even winning greyhound races now. :rofl:

Haumole.JPG

If he can put one of his massive fends on Kikau on Saturday and sit the much-hyped Davy Crocket on his bum, I'll count the season a success!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4