The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He just re-signed dude.

How come everyone here knows everything and our multi premiership winning coach has no idea.

Is this the way these people operate in all other facets of their lives? The mind boggles.

I know you can’t help but be sanctimonious, but as a fan all we have is face value, and the face value we have is perennial under performers getting picked in our team above a player who showed enormous promise and upside in his 1, 80 minute match this year. He is getting named in the squad, so isn’t injured. And yes, contracted players who are not used get snapped up by other clubs all the time.

There could well be more to it as you say, but at face value, it seems ludicrous and we have nothing to lose in playing him this year, and a lot to gain for his development

dry your eyes sunshine. In the most annoying child whinging voice ' its all des's fault'... jeez how many on here know better than the coach these days. Its like Covid. Know it all syndrome spreading faster than wildfire.
And its only a guess but perhaps there is more to it than just 'he's good so let's play him going on here? Who knows but there will be a reason just as there was with Hoppa.

Has des really proved to be the all knowing being this year? Look at our gameplay, results, cap position and location on the ladder for further reference

I still think des can lift us up again, but my faith has taken a battering with his tactics, selections and coaching this year

It wasn’t meant be whiny, but certainly frustrated, JetSki has done not much to Warrant run on selection this year, especially at the expense of a proven in top grade rookie, who may well flourish more with an opportunity. The season is gone, so I’m frustrated we are not doing things that may put us in better stead for next year.

Don't think team selections don't affect team morale. Look what happened to the Tigers when Maguire dropped Benji in Round 6. Sadly a lazy tackle cost us the game against the Knights and that takes time for a coach to get over. But I remember Marty missing an easy one on one tackle against Parra at Brookie and his opponent trotted over beside the posts. So it happens to the best and hopefully Olak' will learn from it. It ironic that he is being held to account when we see poor performing backs constantly picked.

What we'd like to hear from DESpicable is a rationale for his team selections.
On field results show they haven't worked, but he may have a plausible reason.
Why can't we hear the 'truth' from DESpicable instead of the mumble-jumble we get about "completion rates"?
We can handle the truth. And we can see through his tissue of obfuscation at media conferences after every losing matches.

At least Haumole is still signed for next season with an apparent club option in 2022 but surprising that he is still being overlooked for Waddell who at this late stage of the season is still of contract and not a priority re signing . Certainly can acknowledge Waddell's whole hearted efforts and work ethic but as Haumole is widely regarded as having more upside to his game, think that he should be in the game day playing squad somewhere to further develop his game and experience level . Obviously some reasoning why he is not but hard to see any logic with it unless it is an attitude issue .

Over jorge Elliot and jetski? Guess we'll never know
I would almost say we looked better with Elliott at FB than we currently do.
So that leads to other positions. I'm not a huge Suli fan but he probably would have handled the storm better than Hoppa Jnr last week. Thommo wasn't offering a lot over the past while but again is a proven quantity. Guacamole and shoe are both signed next year so why rush.

Waddell was hardly noticed on the field last night and offered no impact off the bench

Haumole offers so much more than Waddell and should be in the 17 every week
To me I agree and I have a crazy thought him in Sirro who is clearly injured out, Boyle starts with Marty or AFB on bench.

Last edited:
Seems Crazy to leave him out and playing Waddell who is gonsky in little over a week. I guess Morgan Boyle is starting today as he is coming up against his old club and it is assumed this will fire him up somewhat.

It's obvious Des no longer has any idea as shown by the teams he picks.A winger on the bench **** me.
He is selecting teams like Raudonikis what a joke.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8