The hatred is a alive and kicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Driving through Hervey Bay with my car.

Manly Car flag on each side, bar towel across the dash and parcel tray, I have had the following reactions

1 - 2 guys in a ute, with broncos stickers yelling that Manly suck, to which I replied "sure, but much less than the broncos"

2 - An old lady at the lights pointing to the flags and giving me the thumbs down

**** em......go Manly

Leanne won't get in the car at the moment, for some reason she is embarrassed.

You should have given the bongo fans the "last Minute losers" call

The Wheel link said:
You should have given the bongo fans the \"last Minute losers\" call

Dude they are queenslanders, they wouldn't have understood and I didn't have enough time to explain it to them.

I got in trouble a few weeks ago.

Leanne's sister is disabled and we were out and they didnt reserve a disabled seat for her even though we asked, so everyone was bitching and moaning at the people who were not disabled, who were sitting in the disabled seats.
Of course me being me after a few beers and cans of bourbon, came back with a lightening quick retort of "But they are disabled, they are all Queenslanders"

Moral of the story is that perhaps I should have thought about the company I was in before saying it, about 50 pairs of eyes swivelled around and fixed on me!

I just had a rant over this judiciary story where Darrell Williams is now being touted as an ex-manly player, even though he never was up until this week.  But to avoid any sh!t-stirring i've deleted my comments.  carry on!

I work with a guy from Melbourne and got back from an appointment to find that he had plastered my desk, chair, computer monitor, mouse, mug and bag with Storm pictures! All in good fun - until I get to gloat next week......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7