The Haas Debacle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This makes a mockery of the NRL and their "Women in League" round. What a bunch of virtue signalling, vacuous crap. All puff and no substance. Telling a female police officer that just because she is a woman doesn't mean he won't belt her.

What a hero.

I'm so glad that oxygen thief doesn't play for Manly.

So, have all of the Broncos corporate sponsors walked away because they didn't sack him ? Or are they not worried that this will affect their public image.

Compare this to what Folau did.

What a sad indignation of our society when saying gays are going to hell (a place many people don't even believe in) gets you sacked and costs you millions. Yet this grub stares down a female law enforcement officer and threatens to assault her and gets 3 matches.

Our society has lost the plot. Sack him. Banned for life. Filthy grub.

i don't get this, in the telco on saturday i think:

'Speaking to The Daily Telegraph on Monday, NRL adviser Dr Catharine Lumby said Haas should not be suspended from the league for the drunken outburst, despite pleading guilty.

“People from some cultural backgrounds have sometimes had a history of distrust of the police which involves members of their family and their community and it can influence the way that they respond to police authority,” she said.'

don't all the nrl players, from a young age get drummed into them what they can & can't do?
surely regardless of what cultural background they are from each person would be well aware not to do this type of crap.
the nrl needs to severely punish the guilty instead of giving them a cuddle & making excuses for their stupidity

Drama Popcorn GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY.gif

Last edited:
This makes a mockery of the NRL and their "Women in League" round. What a bunch of virtue signalling, vacuous crap. All puff and no substance. Telling a female police officer that just because she is a woman doesn't mean he won't belt her.

What a hero.

I'm so glad that oxygen thief doesn't play for Manly.

So, have all of the Broncos corporate sponsors walked away because they didn't sack him ? Or are they not worried that this will affect their public image.

Compare this to what Folau did.

What a sad indignation of our society when saying gays are going to hell (a place many people don't even believe in) gets you sacked and costs you millions. Yet this grub stares down a female law enforcement officer and threatens to assault her and gets 3 matches.

Our society has lost the plot. Sack him. Banned for life. Filthy grub.
He is a feminist, all about equal opportunity.

Including not stepping in to stop Clive Churchill’s memorabilia from winding up in that famous bastion of rugba league, Melbourne.

Maybe Todd and the Melburnians thought that Clive was distantly related to Winston?

Footage on Nine News tonight of Haas inflicting some Payne on team mate Albert Kelly following the Warriors loss.

This guy clearly has a problem which is a shame based on his ability.

Club can’t dodge this one with the victim their number 6.

Glad all those previous fines worked their magic on his behaviour.

Last edited:
Footage on Nine News tonight of Haas inflicting some Payne on team mate Albert Kelly following the Warriors loss.

This guy clearly has a problem which is a shame based on his ability.

Club can’t dodge this one with the victim their number 6.

Glad all those previous fines worked their magic on his behaviour.
I am amazed Hass was out on the Turps as Ramadan commenced on Saturday..

Something not right at the Donkeys, Ikins first test on discipline..

We must remember Kelly has a list of misdemeanours a mile long so he was probably carrying on like a Pratt.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2