The Haas Debacle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is interesting is that if you believe what we all have heard is that there are a number of things that used to go on in Brisvegas re the bongos that never saw the light of day.

Is this a case where the club was not able to / want to cover it up? Considering Haas is looking for a new contract it is a handy way to get his value down

What is interesting is that if you believe what we all have heard is that there are a number of things that used to go on in Brisvegas re the bongos that never saw the light of day.

Is this a case where the club was not able to / want to cover it up? Considering Haas is looking for a new contract it is a handy way to get his value down
Doesn't look good for the struggling Broncs, as they head towards another year of failure and disappointment. The question has to be asked, how much credit has Kevvie got left, I'd say 3/4 of the season tops.

OIP.lmKSThMpytVvgqB-ljn1igAAAA

Oh, the Payne!
Yes, my old nemesis - Dr Smith. Sadly gone but not forgotten.

Does anyone know what the rumour is as to if Haas doesn't want to be at the Broncos where does he want to go or more to the point who is going to pay him 800-1M to platY for them

Does anyone know what the rumour is as to if Haas doesn't want to be at the Broncos where does he want to go or more to the point who is going to pay him 800-1M to platY for them
Rumor Haas it that he will be released by the Donkeys before June 30 and playing for the Rorters. Uncle Nick will teach him how to play golf

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7