The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ranga

Bencher
Tipping Member
The eels offer of 650k over three years is probably about the mark I reckon. The eels won’t be happy paying that much; Gutho wants another year. Sounds like a pretty fair bargain to be honest.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Heard on Talkin' Sport that the 3yr 650K offer will be taken off the table on Friday
Might as well take it and backflip to Manly later >:)
giphy.gif

#KarmaDalai

qldeagle

Bencher
I wonder if he's pulled his pants up after the Storm pantsing on the weekend. Another performance like that and I'm not sure we need him.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Yeah fox reporting gutho has to sign by end of the week. Not willing to budge on 650 3 year deal.

That could play into our hands should we still want him.

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hard to know. One thing is clear he has made it clear he is very close to Arthur and won’t be resigning unless Arthur will be coach. Parras delay in locking up Arthur suggests they were looking elsewhere for a coach. Interesting times as they haven’t locked up Moses yet either and I find that hard to understand. There appears to be division in the boardroom. One player is not worth locking in a coach you don’t want to keep but two play makers makes it an even more difficult proposition. Sound like Foran and DCE all over again.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
There is nothing to know yet because decisions haven't been made.

There seems to be this idea that the media know the truth behind closed doors and are just waiting for the green light to release it. The media, rather than own up to speculation, write the story as truth because it sounds better than admitting to speculation.

Parramatta and Manly will know where Gutho is playing in 2020, when Gutho decides. The only facts are that he has an offer from the Eels and Manly are keen to offer him something as a 6. That's it. What will come of that is still up in the air so it is not necessary to believe in something one way or another, because the decision is yet to be made. There is no hidden truth to something that hasn't played out yet.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
"Gutherson is best mates with Jake and Tom Trbojevic, with the three having played their junior football together for Mona Vale in the Manly district".

Gutho played juniors for Cromer, not with the Trbojevic's at Mona Vale. These journo's are pathetic.
I do recall seeing some pictures of them all training together during the last off season, not sure whether I dreamt that or not.

Ryan

Journey Man
"Gutherson is best mates with Jake and Tom Trbojevic, with the three having played their junior football together for Mona Vale in the Manly district".

Gutho played juniors for Cromer, not with the Trbojevic's at Mona Vale. These journo's are pathetic.
Ridiculous, huh.

HappilyManly

Journey Man

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18