The green stick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well Bob i guess if you find this thread so insignificant you should read something else. Your post was inane.

Fonz said:
Well Bob i guess if you find this thread so insignificant you should read something else. Your post was inane.

Gotta agree, it most certainly was inane compared to your post detailing the act of heroism of you walking into the fishos some 45 minutes after incurring the same injury JT suffered.

bob dylan said:
Fonz said:

Gotta agree, it most certainly was inane compared to your post detailing the act of heroism of you walking into the fishos some 45 minutes after incurring the same injury JT suffered.

It wasn't heroism at all you old fart! I'm just not a soft cock and was able to walk after suffering what is generally considered a worse injury.

I have torn the ACL / MCL in both knees…on separate occasions

First one I was able to try and play on, drive home and was shocked by the extent when I had scans

Second time was horrific pain when I could hardly move…pretty much the same injury but a different level of pain

I guess I am trying to say there is no way to judge someone else pain

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4