The good, the bad and the ugly report - rd 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
The Good : The comeback
The Bad : Oldfield not taking a tackle when it was obvious video ref was going to say no,on the fact that we are manly,Oldfield butchering the s**t out of an early try,Kite and Rose assume they have better ball skills than our halves
The Ugly : The pricks in pink not knowing how to run a game but still recieving the payment for the match,how anyone can pay those 2 morons is far beyond me,they should be fired immediately without pay

I had a similar thought about Oldfield, I thought it would be called back as soon as I saw him sprint away but I suppose it's easy for us to say that watching it on TV, maybe next time he will fall over with a hammy twinge or something.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I thought Matai having a bit of push and shove with Hall at marker on our own line while Payne strolled over was pretty ugly. He should have been tackling the marker.

The Gronk said:
I thought Matai having a bit of push and shove with Hall at marker on our own line while Payne strolled over was pretty ugly. He should have been tackling the marker.

Agree. I noticed that too. Was very disappointing!

The Gronk said:

i thought that too.. made it so easy for him didnt even look at him ...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6