The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolutely spot on analysis. It's so rare that someone else is 100 percent correct, like me!

You know we are going well then there are great things to say about all 17 players. Great summary mate.

Excellent report. And what a side this is becoming or in fact already is.
Everyone seems really focussed not only on doing their job in attack and supporting their team mates but on defending really really strongly. Clearly the work has been put in as Choc said last night, in the off season. There's no passengers in this side, like T Rex used to be, to be honest.

Welcome back. Perfect. And thanks for taking the time.

The good is being at the game. The bad is listening to stupid Rabs and his very fat mate crapping on in the replay. The Manly hate just oozes out of the fat bastards gob.

Thank you for the report. They seem like a very happy and confident team and the defence is brutal. I can't speak highly enough of our recruitment this season. We have replaced fringe first graders with real goers. Fantastic.

After a wonderful win like last nights, I love to read all the match reports I can get my hands on....all the news conferences....all the goss....however, there has been something
missing....until now :)
Welcome back cf2....I love your match reports!!!!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Top stuff, thanks for taking the time to put it together - your reports always have the right mix of game reporting, review of players' input, attention to turning points & the essential one-eyed view of Manly the papers don't provide. Whenever you get the time to write a GB&U I'm grateful, no pressure to pull one out every game of course.

Be careful, the Dogs may poach him for their reports. No word over four-letters, through, or it will be too elitist.

The Good- Manly with Killer's try the icing
:angel:

The Bad- Tafua's dumb clearing kick straight to Perret :mad:

The Ugly- 3 weeks running, the Ozie Ostrich hairstyle that graces Chez' head. His new baby is bnding to the wrog avian species :p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6