The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 25

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You seem to be stretching a little to find a bad and an ugly :) We missed another 4 try-scoring chances in the first half by a mere whisker – T Rex twice, Jorge with blinkers, and Glenn held up. That was a far more dominant performance than indicated by the final score.

Sorry cf2, this week it's all good!

Fair call Ser8. Can't even whinge about the refs. Top performance in what was rated as a dead set danger game.

bazeagle said:
Fair call Ser8. Can't even whinge about the refs. Top performance in what was rated as a dead set danger game.

Apart from the shepherd! When will the Vidiot actually watch the live action:dodgy:

Gould called it 'the elephant's trunk'. Not a fitting description but actually quite funny!

How unfortunate was T-Rex's first try attempt!

Another sweet victory over an out-of-NSW team, to continue instilling the doubt that the Broncos can progress much further in this season's comp.

Some more brilliance by the Maroon & Whites at times in the 1st half - prior to this game I was thinking the Broncos were gonna really give it to us and we'd have to work real hard for most of the game to best them.
As it was during that 1st half it was the Broncos that needed to fear the mighty Sea Eagles as we turned the pressure on and stuck some great plays @ Fortress Brookvale once again.

The 2nd half Brisbane certainly did lift, especially in defence and if things swung thier way and Manly started making too many mistakes they could have taken that game.
As it was whilst Manly didn't fire that 2nd half they held on for a good win, and that last minute kick attempt I loved seeing as it showed the Manly boys were real keen to break through and finish with a try, just a well-executed yet lucky charge-down to give the Broncos a soft consolation try.

Go Manly!

Hi guys, great summary and comments. I got a question, George Rose only got 18mins but made 78 metres (according to nrl site stats) . He seemed to be bending the broncos on every carry. Is it just me wondering why he seems to get so little time? We had to wait forever for him to get a start this year. He doesn't look like he can't do the defensive job either, amazingly mobile for his, arh mass! He also seems very active off the field with kids promo's etc. So what's the deal. Tony Williams has so much time off in 2nd halves he could go shopping down the mall, visit the cousins out west, drop in on his financial planner and no one would notice he's gone!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7