The good, the bad and the ugly - Desgate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow cf2. You have excelled yourself. Your match reports are spot on but this is beyond great. I reckon Des is a huge problem. HUGE. He has completely and totally lost me. He takes control freakness to an entirely new level. On your way Des. You may find the Dogs have a similar set of operational rules to Manly. Which will mean you will not get your own way on totally everything over there either.

Thanks for all the very positive comments guys much appreciated.

The reports revealed in todays papers now only triply confirm the theme of my original post regarding the enormity of the fire fuelled by Des.

The dysfunctional board is clearly due to the unworkable system of 3 factions, two opposed shareholding owners, and a complete misbalance of board voting rights, but none of these ills are accountable for the suffering at the hands of the ego maniac diseases injected by the head coach.

It's a bizarre situation given that far from failing on the field we excelled to the highest level, but notwithstanding our success these findings are continuing to provide more and more damning evidence that the war against the world Des dictatorship was simply unworkable.

We would all be absolutely gutted if our favourite sons the Stewarts left, but ultimately it's up to them and any others like Foran to consider what is the greatest power, one man or an entire club with an unshakeable history. Hopefully Watmough is on the phone to them all very quickly.

We can only pray they realise there is only one Manly-Warrringah, the club who will be all the stronger from this, and whose new coach Toovey's champion qualities will be as indestructible as they were on the field.

Catching up on the week-end read and as always, very impressed by your report. It seems you were correct in detailing Des's poor behavior towards the Board.
But back to your writing - yes, Do it! Write for a publication.... or better still, continue to write for us on this Silvertails medium.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4