The GI dive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly has had masters of the ill-gained penalty. Tezza and Crusher are two who quickly come to mind. But there is a difference. When we do it, it is gamesmanship. When the other teams do it, it is a low-down dog act worthy of lynching. The facts are indesputable and the prosecution rests.

Nothing Tezza or Crusher did or Fulton before them was anywhere near the one Reynolds put in last night.

Now the smother begins instead of outing Reynolds for doing it. It's not the referee's fault he got tricked. It's like players claiming a try when they know full well it wasn't. They need to man up instead of what many would say is a form of cheating.

http://www.skynews.com.au/sport/article.aspx?id=879991&vId=4013548&cId=Sport

Toovey also said he was perplexed and dumbfounded by some of the refereeing decisions.

'I think you can see it was short,' Toovey said of the Reynolds try.

'I think the last penalty was pretty well obvious as well, but that's only my decision.

'In my opinion they conned the ref.'

Reynolds was adamant he was in the right in both instances.

'I was looking at the replay and I thought it (the ball) was on the line (for my try),' Reynolds said.

Asked about whether he had milked the decisive penalty Reynolds retorted 'I'm trying to get out of the tackle, what do you want me to do, stay there and get smashed?'

Reynolds is a coward and does not represent the ticker of an origin player.

edit: @Dan nucks do cop it worse for sure.

Stu Adam ‏@stueyadam 15h
Josh Reynolds could miss origin two, probably get charged for a dangerous throw on himself

This says it all :p

Note to Tooves.........anytime an opposition puts a hand under like that get them to try the GI dive, and see how we go.

Oh sorry I forgot, one rule for Manly another for everyone else!!

No issue with Reynolds doing what he did, it's just gamesmanship. However the refs should know better. It was as clear to see as George's spotted speedos.

Garts said:
No issue with Reynolds doing what he did, it's just gamesmanship. However the refs should know better. It was as clear to see as George's spotted speedos.

You must be joking, if one of our players did that I would be embarrassed and really disappointed with them. It has about as much gamesmanship in it as grapple tackles and chicken wings. What if the gamesmanship went very wrong and he broke his neck, how would the tacklers feel about being involved with that

What if, there could be many of those Misskate. At the end of the day he takes the risk. Not my problem.

Bulldogs really do have an endless salary cap, Today they have announced their latest signing, Matthew Mitchem

From SMH article.

Not long after Josh Reynolds earned THAT penalty, an SMS was fired off to his mobile phone.

''The old one-legged kangaroo hop!'' texted his father.
''It was a bit touch and go. They might have got the penalty anyway once Stewart swept his leg and Josh might have been trying to get his footing.'' And then he added, with a chuckle: ''I noticed the little spring in his step.''
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/controversial-penalty-sparks-fury-and-a-laugh-20130615-2oaxu.html#ixzz2WKioCUDM

Says it all and no Manly bias going on here.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/controversial-penalty-sparks-fury-and-a-laugh-20130615-2oaxu.html#ixzz2WKhoTTet

Manly by name, manly by nature.

Not banning cheats, fakers & "milkers" while banning shoulder charges & punch ups...Good luck NRL with your next tv deal. We will all have stopped watching the game by then.

Kind off felt sorry for Skippy after Origin 1 , not getting a run and all . But after the nonsense on Friday I hope he gets exactly the same treatment in game 2

The NRL has become bigger than the Moscow Circus With Players clowning around and Dickhead Referees .

exactly, georgette burgess was at it again yesterday, drops the ball in a tackle and stays down trying to milk a penalty claiming bird hit him high - pathetic. Shortly after the two come together again and georgette knees bird in the nuts, it stopped bird but he didn't go down although it must have hurt like hell. It is a shame that diving is becoming such a first option for some players. A few player giving the game a bad look, the nrl gutless for not doing anything to stop it either

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8