[Resurrected] The 'General' Cust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cust looked like an experienced half who has been playing NRL for 3-4 years....that was the most impressive part of his debut, was his control, as he generally picked every correct option with quality game management.
There was 1 Cust kick that found the sideline, which a few players including Thommo wanted to stay in, to bash the Sharks into the corner and win field position....but personally watching the momentum of the game, it seemed a decent option and obviously worked out ok....

I was most impressed by his size. Elgey can get rag dolled a bit. But Cust is a solid nugget of a player.

Based on today's performance i think he belongs in the halves with DCE.

AND hopefully Sironen can continue to get involved as a ball player. Siro looked so dangerous every time he had the ball yesterday. He is bigger than most people think. And a major factor in how well we are going this year.

Siro is a major factor - his winning % at Manly is 60% over the last 3 years

Yep, Fatfita is the new Arthur Floperelli.

Didn't get pinged once, the one on Dylan was a total joke and he makes Hindy look like Beaver.
Agree, I said it the game day thread that they were Smith like in the sneakiness and the timing ,but they were just flops and dangerous as that over sized toddler would probably weigh 130 kgs .
But your right basis those "tackles" from Fiffi , Hindy should be an immortal..
Or maybe Hindy has been schooling him in the art of flopping something he was a virtuoso in.

No big thing but Cade made top 17 players of the round in this week's Big League.
Generally we struggle to get anyone in so it's good to see a player on debut get noticed.
Or maybe an indication of the media Manly bandwagon of late but it was a great 1st knock.
His 1st game in the top grade at Brookie this week so good luck to him...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4