The funniest Show on TV

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Last week I cam across a pearler of a show late on Monday night (No not big brother up late) its called "My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss"

Essentially its like the whole "The Apprentice" thing. However the boss, the job etc are all fake and actors. The only thing that is real are the contestants. They make them do some outlandish things and its just so bloody funny!.

I cant explain how ammusing it is to see these highly educated university types make fools of themselves because they just cant catch on that everything is so fake!

My Big Fat obnoxious Fiancee was a perler as well. Watch a Marathon of it on Fox 8 on the long weekend.

channel 7 at about 11:00 or 11:30 mondays.

Cheers - will have to put a tape in and give it a go. Nothing like watching yanks make fools out of themselves

I've been watching it from the start! Bloody funny especially watching the girls who take themselves a little bit more serious than the blokes.
It was funny last night when the boss rang up pretending to be hammered- after he dropped a couple of pills that were used after the operation on his testicals- I can't believe she bought it!
Fasinating....facinating.....truely fasinating!

the executive who is attracted to al the guys is the funniest.

"I could see his mouth and I could see his lips moving, and I was attracted to his mouth"!

Fascinating- there you go I spelt it correctly- just get too used to spell check and when I see no red line underneath I let it go!

lol you are a fascinating person.. that is fascinating.

that was GOLD!.

the best line of the show was

"You have a disease in your team and its called losing, you are weak and the only way the weak survive in my company is if the strong are weaker"

Everyone nodded as if that made sense

O Daniel, I'm glad I'm not alone! It's the funniest thing ever.

They just keep spitting out mangled cliche's and the contestants are eating it up.

the one last week when they said the sword in the house was the "actual" excaliber was golden, I can not believe that they had such little knowledge to not know camalot was a myth

It's hillarious that the actors are just making stuff up on the spot and the contestants are buying it all. The girl who feels 'special' because the boss kept using the word fantastic to describe her cracks me up how stupid she is.
It's also pretty funny when the actors piss themselves after the contestants leave.

oops yeah fascinating...you would have thought that being a supposedly intelligent girl she would have picked up on the fact that fascinating was the only word he was using and he was looking right through her!

I thought one of the funniest parts was when the executive, david hickman, asked who the guys had picked as their team leader and he said "mmm Good" and stared at him for about 2 minutes without saying a word. that was hilarious.

And last week when they did the sales excersise and he said
"I am a bee sell me honey" and the guy kept going but ours is better"

and then he said but I am a bee and buzzed at the dude for

Hahahaha..
"I'm an eskimo, sell me ice."
"This is diferent ice, umm, it's alot better."
"I don't want different ice, I just want ice."
"ummmmm.."
"Good, that was really good."

its so cruel the way he is making everyone think he is gay the boys are getting very creeped out by it

The week previous or mabey before that was a cracker.
The girls won the task and as a prize got to sleep on beds with mattresses stuffed with cash. They didn't get to keep the cash and the matresses were dam uncomfortable so the girls had to end up sleeping on the floor- nice prize.
When the boys had to face the boss the boss told the short guy that he was really short and went through all the disadvantages of being short to him- after this he sacked the other guy because his suit was too good.

Did anyone watch this last night- another funny one.
The boss hustled the blokes in a basketball game and took $1000 bucks off them in the process!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4